💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Remenising Born This Way

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

​:pawsup: Paws Up!

What was she like in the beginning (before the Fame)? What songs did she perform?

​She was just as crazy as always!  Her and Starlight had no fvcks to give and were lighting cans of hairspray on fire and the audience was a bit perplexed yet captivated by her.  Gaga had the biggest balls for coming out on stage in her underwear and disco bra!  She was practically naked but not in a trashy way.  She was being Gaga!

The songs I remember well because are Summerboy, Disco Heaven, Dirty Ice Cream, and BDR.  She was so good on stage and behaved like she had been a star her entire life.  Her self-confidence was extremely evident.  :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

LoveandMagic

​She was just as crazy as always!  Her and Starlight had no fvcks to give and were lighting cans of hairspray on fire and the audience was a bit perplexed yet captivated by her.  Gaga had the biggest balls for coming out on stage in her underwear and disco bra!  She was practically naked but not in a trashy way.  She was being Gaga!

The songs I remember well because are Summerboy, Disco Heaven, Dirty Ice Cream, and BDR.  She was so good on stage and behaved like she had been a star her entire life.  Her self-confidence was extremely evident.  :yes:

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Her stage presence is undeniable and I love when she takes risks and goes for the outrageous. That must have been something to see! Consider me jealous!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Bad Bromance

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Her stage presence is undeniable and I love when she takes risks and goes for the outrageous. That must have been something to see! Consider me jealous!

OMG, I am so glad to have been a part of that performance.  It means the world to me because it makes me feel so much closer to her.  :legend:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived