Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

-

Pop Art

Featured Posts

Pop Art

-

ARTPOPchamp

Since everyone is reminiscing today about the four year anniversary of Born This Way, I thought it would be fun to also go back a year further and get nostalgic about the May 2010 "MayLeaks". This marked arguably the most leaked Gaga music we'd ever gotten within a single month. From MayLeaks, we were blessed with songs such asย Blueberry Kisses, Future Love, SuperStar, Oh Well, Sexy Ugly, Ribbons, and the demo for Just Dance. It was such an amazing time to be a stan, and not even for the chart slayage which she was also incidentally enjoying at the time. Let's remember that amazing month for Monsters everywhere and pray a similar one comes around sooner rather than later. :ohno:

โ€‹And this May, with PartyNauseous. Lol. I want new material though.ย 

Pop Art

-

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Sadly I wasn't a Stan during that timeย :messga:ย I became a Monster during Born This Way thenย I listened to her earlier music and watched Theย Monster Ball which is what made me a Monster

I do love those songs though!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BORN THIS WAY!!ย :monsterpaw:

Dima

omg, yes! I remember that day! Lots of snippets were posted before leaks, still have em

Pop Art

-

LeoFameMonster

I didn't even know about all those leaks, but I do remember the chart slayage

I remember when every major radio station played Born this way every hour on the hour the day it came out.ย  I remember that night I was crying in the bathroom with a bottle of vodka and my exboyfriend was like "babe its a good song don't cry" and im like "I know i just love her so much, and she loves us so much" fully laying on the floor lol

Born this way will always hold a strong spot in my heart, HAPPY BDAY BTW

Archived