Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj blocks fan for asking for VEVO video, not Tidal

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeoFameMonster

​That fan has been really rude to Nicki and deleted all of their tweets that initially resulted into Nicki blocking them and now plays victim because the big old meanie blocked their ass.Also they repeatedl points out how much money they spend for Nicki merch (VIP concert tickets etc.) but how they are too poor to spend 10 bucks a month for a Flopdal subscription.

​do we have those deleted tweets?

I also pointed that out, how can they afford VIP but not tidal.

I find it really messed up this person would be mean to her and then want to commit suicide from her blocking them. Seems odd

Supersonic

I find it really messed up this person would be mean to her and then want to commit suicide from her blocking them. Seems odd

​Probably not because this is the only relevancy this stan will ever have and no one bothered to even look at his account before Nicki blocked him

Yanko

http://topsy.com/s?q=tidal from%3A%40MinajGoesHard&window=d2&type=tweet

u can see basically every tweet here even if it's deleted 

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ retweeted
scarface @ViewsFromKanye · 2h 2 hours ago
i'm sorry but nicki minaj is gonna flop is she gonna keep using tidal

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ @MinajGoesHard · 2h 2 hours ago
isn't it sad that i'm not even excited for nicki's music videos anymore because she just drops them on tidal?

is tnisy exclusivley on tidal?

**** tidal

i'm so done with tidal

Whispering

Typical drama queen trying to tell their fave what to do. They feel success when their fave has success.

Typical hysterical type looking for attention. Perfect example of someone who needs to get a life of their own, tbh! 

nicki minaj sold her soul to jayz in return for a friendship with beyonce

jk but she's such a cow for doing this and she thinks she's important because she's part of this awful tidal thing

LeoFameMonster

Typical drama queen trying to tell their fave what to do. They feel success when their fave has success.

Typical hysterical type looking for attention. Perfect example of someone who needs to get a life of their own, tbh! 

​He's just doing the most, its too much.

TimisaMonster

Wow Nicki...you kissing Jay Z's butt that hard you block fans who can't afford TIDAL? 

TIDAL curse continues... :thetea:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PartySick

And there goes that last bit of respect I had for her. Brb deleting all the Nicki music I downloaded for free :later:

A homo in eco-friendly packaging 🎁

PaperIz

That's crazy. I enjoy Nicki's music but this whole Tidal thing is getting out of control. He shouln't have been rude tho I suppose.

KrisFromMars

She's gonna need a wet wipe, cause this bum tryin' to touch her.

Omg I HOLLERED !

StrawberryBlond

It sounds extreme for fans to be putting such importance on whether a celebrity follows them on Twitter but in the modern world, celebrities are so connected to their fans that if something like this happens, it has a profound effect. Connecting to your fans is how you hold on to your fame and success now. Artists who leave their fans in the lurch tend to disappear over time. And artists who outright disrespect their fans definitely disappear over time. Jessie J recently culled all her fan followers, leaving her only followers being friends and family. It was obvious why she did it but she certainly didn't give an explanation and that was a big problem. Her fans were livid and called her ungrateful and some said they'd stopped being fans. May be extreme, but this is what modern celebrity is like: you've got to respect your fans if you want to keep them.

HEARTHUNTER

That fan was super b---hy, dishonest and only cares about success and charts but we can't deny that at some point he's right : Tidal is doomed.

On another hand, as RedOne said on an interview, Nicki is not generous and she's notorious for being a a capricious little "diva". That kind of behavior is one of the behaviors I hate the most, that patronizing behavior.

I don't and won't deal with NM.    This is for Gaga - thanks for being a loving person and beyond talented.  Gaga your the real  in our lives.

Archived