Nicki Minaj blocks fan for asking for VEVO video, not Tidal

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Yanko

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ retweeted
scarface @ViewsFromKanye · 2h 2 hours ago
i'm sorry but nicki minaj is gonna flop is she gonna keep using tidal

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ @MinajGoesHard · 2h 2 hours ago
isn't it sad that i'm not even excited for nicki's music videos anymore because she just drops them on tidal?

is tnisy exclusivley on tidal?

**** tidal

i'm so done with tidal

oh 

block ha queen 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

Lol she is a b---h.....let me see what will she do after tidal flops.....where will she go than.....

​she wont loose streams and shell get more money :flop:  

VOLANTIS

Is this going to help Tidal in anyway? Will this do her good for her Career? 

I dont think so.

Minaj Get your Head straight sis. 

Are you being forced to do this? Is Tidal a Candy Van? Is your Family in trouble? Blink once and we'll stone Jay-Z's Mansion. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

mucinex

​Nicki Minaj thinks that everybody is being rude.... all the time... except for her... she is just being a boss... 

ugh 

​this could not be more true and i agree so much, she's a boss ass b---h but when other's are that to her, they're rude ass b---hes, i notice this a lot in the 'divas' of our genderation :pray:

it really sucks, their attitudes 

Bradley

omg I would be freaking sad if Gaga did this to me, why would Nicki do that to someone who genuinely supports her but accidentally tweeted something that she didn't like without intending to do so? If I were her I would unblock her asap

Yanko

She's gonna need a wet wipe, cause this bum tryin' to touch her.

​broke b---hes so crusty disgust me :fat: 

Supersonic

This has NOTHING to do with her skin color. :smh: 

She is being mean to a fan and that's really all. People here are not here for that, no matter the artist.

​Of course it does, if Lana Del Rey pulled the same sh*t everybody would congratulate her on being such a bad b---h :thetea:
She's not even being mean, she blocked someone she finds annoying on a sh*tty social media platform who has been repeatedly an asshole and now pretends to be personally victimized/bullied because them being a ****ty person had consequences. :thetea:

HANZ

Bitch

I wish her nothing but a floppy and boring career from now onnewyork1.gifnig2.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

​Of course it does, if Lana Del Rey pulled the same sh*t everybody would congratulate her on being such a bad b---h :thetea:
She's not even being mean, she blocked someone she finds annoying on a sh*tty social media platform who has been repeatedly an asshole and now pretends to be personally victimized/bullied because them being a ****ty person had consequences. :thetea:

So you are really saying that if she was white people would be praising this atrocious behavior? Holy banana. :fail: 

Supersonic

So you are really saying that if she were white people would be praising this atrocious behavior? Holy banana. :fail: 

​I'm saying that this mess wouldn't even be news or discussed on GGD.

Archived