💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does it bother you that Gaga only showed her voice after underperforming?

Alii

Does it?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Does it?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Whispering

I have had this account for two years and I'm one of the most active members here so :nails: 

Yet, for some reason....you missed the excellent vocals Gaga has displayed from the very beginning of her career and you missed the fact that C2C was planned long before ARTPOP ever was released. What thread have you been hanging out in for the past two years? Have you missed the entire News and Thoughts sections for the last few years or something? :shrug:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alii

Yet, for some reason....you missed her excellent vocals she has displayed from the very beginning and you missed the fact that C2C was planned long before ARTPOP ever was released. What thread have you been hanging out in for the past two years? Have you missed the entire News and Thoughts sections for the last few years or something? 

I wasn't active in the pre-ARTPOP era and the era itself. :nails: 

Anyway, it was a question. I don't regret making it just because some people don't accept my opinion. :nails: 

Whispering

I wasn't active in the pre-ARTPOP era and the era itself. :nails: 

Anyway, it was a question. I don't regret making it just because some people don't accept my opinion. :nails: 

The majority of people don't agree with you. That tells you how far off you are on this one. 

Alii

The majority of people don't agree with you. That tells you how far off you are on this one. 

How would I know their opinion without asking? 

Whispering

How would I know their opinion without asking? 

Now you know, that your question was way off and wasn't based on the facts. 

Alii

Now you know, that your question was way off and wasn't based on the facts. 

You seem to be trying to attack me and it seems kinda childish. Move on and go to your next thread.

kaojen

Nope. 

I became a fan because of acoustic performances during THE FAME.  She's been showcasing her abilities since the beginning, she has just honed her craft through the years and has been getting better at writing and singing.

Whispering

You seem to be trying to attack me and it seems kinda childish. Move on and go to your next thread.

Simply quit quoting me. 

Alii

Simply quit quoting me. 

Did I start quoting you tho? :usrs:

You kept getting back to this thread like two or three times.

Whispering

Did I start quoting you tho? :usrs:

You kept getting back to this thread like two or three times.

you are still quoting me....:yes:

Fiona Apple

Excuse me? we all already knew she had a terrific voice.

​First time that I agree with you :applause::applause:

ryhanna

Well, I mean, she's always shown off her voice in live performances and stuff. Whether it be singing Poker Face acoustic during The Fame years, or covering Orange Coloured Sky during Born This Way. 

But she really has taken it to the next level since ARTPOP. Releasing Cheek to Cheek - a full album full of jazz covers, performing songs from a classic musical in a tribute at the Oscars. Both are much more high profile events where she's shown her voice to the world than ever before.

I'm not bothered by it at all. I think it was inevitable that she'd give her voice more exposure eventually, and it was probably smart to do it in a period where her press wasn't all that positive. 

Iwontell

It shows that she knows how to keep good cards up her sleeve and use them as needed, which is pretty wise...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

FrancoRedHawk

Her voice has been strong since the start and it has been getting better and better. She can do whatever type of music that she wants. As long as it's good, I'll be there for it. Her voice will shine through. 

Before you hate, see her live. 

Archived