💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does it bother you that Gaga only showed her voice after underperforming?

Alii

Does it?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Does it?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPchamp

I mean, we all knew she had a better voice than most pop stars. But I can't get over the fact that even her fans didn't know she had a big talent before ARTPOP underperformed.

​Um, heck no son. Lady Gaga has been showing off her real vocal ability throughout her career, right from The Fame era, it's just it was never on a huge platform like the Oscars. At every single tour she has showcased her immense vocal talent during acoustic sets, such as with Paparazzi, Marry the Night, The Queen, You And I, The Edge of Glory, Born This Way, Speechless. She's appeared on countless talk shows such as Howard Stern, Oprah, Paul O Grady, Alan Carr, performing acoustic versions of her songs, showing her vocal talent, even during ARTPOP, in Asia, she appeared on shows there performing acoustics of Applause. She performed an acoustic of Do What u Want too. She performed an acoustic of Speechless for the Queen on Royal Variety which was viewed by millions, she performed You and I on The View in 2011, and she performed songs like Imagine for a huge audience at amfar. There's a huge misconception that Lady Gaga has never shown off her true vocal talent, she most certainly has. Monsters especially know the talent she has, I also think the public knew about how talented she is, but they forgot and The Oscars in a sense reminded them. Every so often, artists have to pause and remind the public about what makes them great, which is what Gaga did. 

Bad Bromance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPAmDULCVrU

& Cheek to Cheek was meant to be released, even if ARTPOP was the second coming of Jesus so :neyde: 

But Gaga has been showcasing her vocals since 2009 with all of her amazing acoustic performances of Poker Face or Paparazzi!!  :huh:  She was also vocally amazing at the 2009 AMAs when she performed Speechless.   :yes:

C2C was planned to be released whether or not ARTPOP performed better than Born This Way!  As a matter of fact, C2C was planned since Tony and Gaga collaborated on their The Lady Is a Tramp duet so I really don't understand why this is coming as a shock.   :smh:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Bad Bromance

​Um, heck no son. Lady Gaga has been showing off her real vocal ability throughout her career, right from The Fame era, it's just it was never on a huge platform like the Oscars. At every single tour she has showcased her immense vocal talent during acoustic sets, such as with Paparazzi, Marry the Night, The Queen, You And I, The Edge of Glory, Born This Way, Speechless. She's appeared on countless talk shows such as Howard Stern, Oprah, Paul O Grady, Alan Carr, performing acoustic versions of her songs, showing her vocal talent, even during ARTPOP, in Asia, she appeared on shows there performing acoustics of Applause. She performed an acoustic of Do What u Want too. She performed an acoustic of Speechless for the Queen on Royal Variety which was viewed by millions, she performed You and I on The View in 2011, and she performed songs like Imagine for a huge audience at amfar. There's a huge misconception that Lady Gaga has never shown off her true vocal talent, she most certainly has. Monsters especially know the talent she has, I also think the public knew about how talented she is, but they forgot and The Oscars in a sense reminded them. Every so often, artists have to pause and remind the public about what makes them great, which is what Gaga did. 

:applause:  :applause:

I couldn't have said it better myself!   :kissga:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Whispering

C2C and the Oscar performance clearly happened to clear her image tho. :duck: 

I mean, she only started singing jazz songs that showed her voice after she undeperformed.

Gaga had been breaking down her songs and singing them acoustically for years before ARTPOP. Gaga had planned C2C before ARTPOP ever was released.

chiuga

Her vocals have been amazing since day 1. If you need to hear an acoustic and ballad performance to tell that she has an amazing voice that's your problem. I knew she has great vocal chops since her just dance/ poker face days

LoveandMagic

Well said. :yes:

I think a lot of the spectacle and controversy that surrounds her can really overshadow her abilities.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Whispering

You guys are really sensitive to the word flopping. :nails: 

Because a top ten album worldwide isn't flopping. :smh:

NewYorkCity

Lmao.

she hasnt underperformed

and, we have been seeing her slay her vocal performances since 2009. Search something like "speechless live" at the AMAs, in front of the Queen, and lots more. Or search for TEOG accoustic live. That's just two examples, she has been doing piano performances of her songs since day one. :toofunny: do you really think she hasn't showed her voice until now?

I am more convinced each day of the trolls existence here. Because if you didn't think about all those performances before posting this... you are:

A) a troll

B) a hater who doesn't know anything about her

Alii

Lmao.

she hasnt underperformed

and, we have been seeing her slay her vocal performances since 2009. Search something like "speechless live" at the AMAs, in front of the Queen, and lots more. Or search for TEOG accoustic live. That's just two examples, she has been doing piano performances of her songs since day one. :toofunny: do you really think she hasn't showed her voice until now?

I am more convinced each day of the trolls existence here. Because if you didn't think about all those performances before posting this... you are:

A) a troll

B) a hater who doesn't know anything about her

I have had this account for two years and I'm one of the most active members here so :nails: 

Alfonso

Well no because:

1.) She never even really flopped. The drama queens of this site over exaggerate underperformed. :smh: 

2.) She was showing off her voice through out her career. She really started vocally slaying in BTW era and it only got better. 

This 

+CTC was supposed to be realeased in 2012, so... :spin:

badgalriri

lol why would this bother you? her career was in danger. people really didnt ****ing like her. she made a insanely smart career move that saved her ass. good for her

Archived