💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does it bother you that Gaga only showed her voice after underperforming?

Alii

Does it?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Does it?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Alii

​And you are clearly don't respect Gaga

Am I supposed to be okay with everything she does? It isn't a cult. :saladga:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

Am I supposed to be okay with everything she does? It isn't a cult. :saladga:

​No you are not supposed to be okay with everything she does.. But this thread makes CLEAR that you don't understand her at all... You are one of those people that still think that she was "over" with ARTPOP and that now she is doing everything to improve her image. Her best vocal performances were actually before even C2C was recorded.(After the Oscar one)

Rino

I always knew that she had voice tho, otherwise I wouldn't ever consider becoming her fan :laughga: 

her early performances did clearly show that she had a voice. it's just that people were most of the time distracted by her outfits :ohwell: 

and even if right now she's toned down and started demonstrating her chops on purpose, I'm not bothered by it at all. it's the damn time the world learned Gaga is not your typical Rihanna, Katy Perry or Britney Spears. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Nicole

She never didn't showcase her voice though. She sings live, she performs at award shows, she performed live on radio countless times - all in which she has repeatedly been praised by critics and the media. Plus, there's nothing wrong with her wanting to put more emphasis on her voice nowadays, whether or not she "flopped"

monsterdreams

Tbh she didn't flop but I'm not gonna get into that. 

I actually like how her showing her true talents has become part of her evolution 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Slayer

Please can we stop using the term "flopping". ARTPOP did not flop, it just didn't do as well as her other albums. 

And no, it doesn't bother me that she only started to show her true talent after all the fair-weather fans left her. Frankly. :thetea:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

androiduser

she has done many live performances showing her voice, only they weren't as big as the Oscars.

What DOES bother me is that most of her singles don't do justice to her vocal talent.

She does sound good in them, but it's not blatantly obvious that the vocals are as great as they are live.

In fact, I think she's a much better live singer, than a studio singer.

Azor Ahai

YES that's Gaga's hidden agenda , to hold back her good voice until she flops so then she can win people back. :toofunny:

Get a life seriously...

Cheek to Cheek was meant to happen ages ago, they kept pushing it back, but it wasnt a decision made to clean her image. Also there are loads of TF+TFM performances that showcase her great voice, even some studio songs on BTW shows how great singer she is

Supersonic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPAmDULCVrU

& Cheek to Cheek was meant to be released, even if ARTPOP was the second coming of Jesus so :neyde: 

​In addition, C2C was actually scheduled to be released simultaneously with ARTPOP (or like 1 month later), but it didn't happen because of the Troy mess. :neyde:

@OP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wHNySlNyuM

Even with Brian Newman :hor:

Yanko

​And you are clearly don't respect Gaga

how did you come to that conclusion ?

Alii

YES that's Gaga's hidden agenda , to hold back her good voice until she flops so then she can win people back. :toofunny:

Get a life seriously...

I don't see how asking a question means that I don't have a life? You attacking someone for their opinion is stupid and childish.

Fiona Apple

how did you come to that conclusion ?

​If you read all of my comments you would understand.Even the title is offensive

Archived