💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
society

Marina Abramović Institute APOLOGIZES to Jay Z; admits he DID donate ...

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

Supersonic

MESS AT THEM NOT TELLING THE HEADMASTER WHAT IS HAPPENING!
OH MY GOD

Pablo

OMG MESS

I don't know how to feel about the both of them :lmao: 

Don't visit my profile

RAMROD

OMG this is so mortifying tbh! :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

retroglamx

tumblr_inline_mkue14yDk31qz4rgp.gif

Marina, bbgurl, you get yo facts straight and then come after people.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

No Angel

I wonder and find it funny how she only expected traffic from Gaga in regards to her then massive twitter following, but wanted money from Jay? I'm sure there was some initial verbal agreement, but nothing set in stone.

This was messy from the start. It's kind of funny people automatically took her side when she accused Jay Z of this, when there was an accusation where her institute had been accused cheating out their own staff when it comes to financials. 

But I'm sleep .Suddenly reading everyone in the original post going "YASSS MARINA, DRAG HIM!! HE'S SO WRONG FOR THIS!!" are ghost. ​I'm having quite a great cackle. Never change, readers who believe everything they read..never change.

I appreciate everything she's done for the art world. I, myself, have been following her work for years and I love it, but this is unprofessional on both her and her institute's part. It's actually borderline embarrassing. If I were Jay Z, I would work with lesser known artists from his hometown of Brooklyn and leave the big ones alone, 'cause...

:sharon:

Archived