đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna reschedules Rebel Heart Tour

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

Gaga Monster

Thank gosh my date isn't affected. I feel bad for anyone who is affected but at least you get to see the queen! So I guess she is doing Asia in February and Australia in March??

GGD Presidential Elections

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Little Phoney

Her tickets are too expensive

And production delays do happen, so this is very plausible

AJH219

Since her Miami dates were postponed, maybe this will give me extra time to save some money for a decent seat. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

johnpe

​The Rebel Heart tour will outgross the artRAVE with a lesser amount of dates.

OT: this is why i ****ing appreciate her as an artist, she felt like the entire process was being rushed so she delayed it in order to put out a tour that is up to par with her previous ones.

​Or tickets are just not selling and she's giving it time. :giggle:

MAKE IT WORK

Gaga Monster

​Or tickets are just not selling and she's giving it time. :giggle:

Actually the dates she rescheduled were close to sold out. You tried

johnpe

Actually the dates she rescheduled were close to sold out. You tried

Are you sold out too, cause you sound really cheap

MAKE IT WORK

​The comment I made in chat yesterday/tomorrow morning "oh you're visiting for a week" referred to how quickly you're heading for another ban. The trolling thing is so boring and overdone. 

Jjang

​The comment I made in chat yesterday/tomorrow morning "oh you're visiting for a week" referred to how quickly you're heading for another ban. The trolling thing is so boring and overdone. 

:fat:

Gaga Monster

It's just tiring hearing everyone trying to come for the queen when they don't have facts to back them up. So don't comment things that aren't true, cause that also sounds cheap

johnpe

It's just tiring hearing everyone trying to come for the queen when they don't have facts to back them up

​Not coming for Madonna. Expressing and defending a different point of view nevertheless I do not share it. I'm not ignorant, I respect every point of view, hence  the fact I don't give a flying f for charts, sales, tour gross, views, awards or anything of this manner.

MAKE IT WORK

Gaga Monster

​Not coming for Madonna. Expressing and defending a different point of view nevertheless I do not share it. I'm not ignorant, I respect every point of view, hence  the fact I don't give a flying f for charts, sales, tour gross, views, awards or anything of this manner.

I don't want to start a fight or start anything but don't say tickets aren't selling when the first Miami and Puerto Rico dates were sold out. If your not educated on a subject just don't make up ideas like the tour isn't selling when it is.

johnpe

I don't want to start a fight or start anything but don't say tickets aren't selling when the first Miami and Puerto Rico dates were sold out. If your not educated on a subject just don't make up ideas like the tour isn't selling when it is.

​Don't insult me I have serious issues with overdramatizing and your attacks towards me are triggering.

MAKE IT WORK

Ferrer Zorola

come to more cities in Mexico puta! I wanna see her live. 

LIFE IS GOOD

Sugarfall

​Don't insult me I have serious issues with overdramatizing and your attacks towards me are triggering.

​Why are you such a drama queen and then complain about WPs? You were like this before too

Archived