💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna reschedules Rebel Heart Tour

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

My birmingham dates not affected :party: 

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djparky

what a load of rubbish...yes Madonna tours take ages to put together but they would have known back end of last year when she was touring when the dates were booked- none of these things are done last minute- and they must have known what it was likely to be when the tickets went on sale- it's just the latest episode in a long line of cock ups from the Madonna team- they've shifted Denmark and rumours of others moving "for logistics issues" (yeah right)

I don't know what the real reason is for this (although I could guess-given that the first show is now one has sold well), but there is no way that it would take more than 6 months to get an arena show ready to go- U2 managed to build and ship "The Claw" for the last tour and get the show on the road in less time than Madonna has had- there is nothing she will do that will be technically more complicated than that was. The last tour was pulled together in less time than that as well

I accept that sometimes things are out of her control- but this is not one of those- its not like she;s been hugely in demand for promo work- spend less time instagarmming your every last thought and hanging out with rappers and get on with the job- instead of screwing around with what's left of your fanbase-  and I say all this as a Madonna fan since the early days

you're right in one respect though- the tour isnt selling for reasons other than the album

androiduser

either way, with the delay or without the delay, each concert will feature horrible vocals and tons of miming, as always... with each tour she performs with a more technologically developed stage, and worse vocals.

Artists should NOT be praised for having a great stage and great dancers and screens because it has NOTHING to do with their skill, whether it's Madonna or Gaga.

Madonna's skills are deteriorating, and she's trying to cover it up by having insane special effects. For the MDNA tour people were describing what the stage was doing more than what Madonna herself was doing on that stage.

Houdini

what a load of rubbish...yes Madonna tours take ages to put together but they would have known back end of last year when she was touring when the dates were booked- none of these things are done last minute- and they must have known what it was likely to be when the tickets went on sale- it's just the latest episode in a long line of cock ups from the Madonna team- they've shifted Denmark and rumours of others moving "for logistics issues" (yeah right)

I don't know what the real reason is for this (although I could guess-given that the first show is now one has sold well), but there is no way that it would take more than 6 months to get an arena show ready to go- U2 managed to build and ship "The Claw" for the last tour and get the show on the road in less time than Madonna has had- there is nothing she will do that will be technically more complicated than that was. The last tour was pulled together in less time than that as well

I accept that sometimes things are out of her control- but this is not one of those- its not like she;s been hugely in demand for promo work- spend less time instagarmming your every last thought and hanging out with rappers and get on with the job- instead of screwing around with what's left of your fanbase-  and I say all this as a Madonna fan since the early days

you're right in one respect though- the tour isnt selling for reasons other than the album

​Nobody know the real reason. Poor ticket sales are not part of it, since the first Miami show is almost sold out and they added a second one. Same thing for the first San Juan, 95% sold out. It's for something else. Maybe it's because of the rehearsals before the show start, something happened and Montreal was the only place where she could fully rehears the final show (dressed, full stage, etc.) For the Denmark show, she only changed the date for the day before, because it was too close to the 3 Italian shows in Turin

Houdini

either way, with the delay or without the delay, each concert will feature horrible vocals and tons of miming, as always... with each tour she performs with a more technologically developed stage, and worse vocals.

Artists should NOT be praised for having a great stage and great dancers and screens because it has NOTHING to do with their skill, whether it's Madonna or Gaga.

Madonna's skills are deteriorating, and she's trying to cover it up by having insane special effects. For the MDNA tour people were describing what the stage was doing more than what Madonna herself was doing on that stage.

​Madonna's shows are known to be the best in the industry. She puts a lot of money to impress the public. Nobody go see a Madonna concert for her vocal or her dancing, they go see the phenomena, they go see a real big show. She's deterioring? Normal she's almost 57. Almost 57 and she can move and dance better than half her age singer. If the tour didn't have any screens or technologic effects you would be the first one to bash it and say she's now a boring act and stuff. What about the big castle during the BTWB and Gaga only dancing in front of it.

Prismatic

​Madonna's shows are known to be the best in the industry. She puts a lot of money to impress the public. Nobody go see a Madonna concert for her vocal or her dancing, they go see the phenomena, they go see a real big show. She's deterioring? Normal she's almost 57. Almost 57 and she can move and dance better than half her age singer. If the tour didn't have any screens or technologic effects you would be the first one to bash it and say she's now a boring act and stuff. What about the big castle during the BTWB and Gaga only dancing in front of it.

Exactly. I go to concerts to see the song put to life. If I was phenomenal vocals, I can just watch the DVD when it released or just listen to th CD. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

androiduser

If the tour didn't have any screens or technologic effects you would be the first one to bash it and say she's now a boring act and stuff. What about the big castle during the BTWB and Gaga only dancing in front of it.

​I didn't really like the castle or credit Gaga for it.. although it was something different at the era of just huge screens at concerts... a more traditional set...  and as for Madonna, I think her shows now are less artistic than they used to be... ArtRave too, while we're at the topic of Gaga

Alfonso

I'm not sure whether you disagree or found my post awkward or what :duck: 

Mess :duck:

It was because you put so many "emotions" (#BuyTheSims4 :green:) on the post, first you were about to suffer an heart attack, then you felt safe because it wasn't your date but you felt sad for the other ones, and finally you were happy :emma: 

+I wanted to confuse you tho

:green: 
jk

Haroon

It was because you put so many "emotions" (#BuyTheSims4 :green:) on the post, first you were about to suffer an heart attack, then you felt safe because it wasn't your date but you felt sad for the other ones, and finally you were happy :emma: 

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Madonna messes with my emotions :giveup: 

Dangerous Man

You know what that means... :green:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Jjang

That's a very narrow minded way of thinking & a perspective that is rooted in ignorance.

Madonna's concerts are an artistic representation of life, channeled on many levels ; whether its political, controversial or conventional. She provides us with brilliant synergy between innovative staging, visuals, interactively strict choreography and music. Its a phenomenal experience to witness live. No other artist has that kind of shows because of one simple reason : no one has Madonna's work ethic. She has been hailed for being one of the most innovative performers of all time, so pay your credits where they're due. You may not like it, but you simply can't deny the fact that she's outstanding in this area.

Yes, she's not a terrific vocalist & her voice is not as strong as it used to be, but she always puts an amazing show.

Ladey Gagz

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

:lmao: :toofunny: 

Jjang

You know what that means... :green:

​That the tour that will mark her as billionaire will start later this year. :fat:

Archived