💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

They may have more commercial success but no impact

Quark

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

You're rude. Why even waste your time on a thread you don't like? Maybe you need a life...

​I thought the OP wasn't going to be biased and I can express myself in any way I like to. I have a life and loving it. If you think I need a life for expressing an opinion then maybe you do too :P 

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

What is Katy's influence/impact?

​she's big in the music industry whether you like her or not... And she does have an impact with her big hits.

Quark

I'm so jealous I have exams in few hours and some people have time to think about stuff like these :give up: Anyways yeah gaga is influencial

I finished mine last week. Good luck.

Quark

​she's big in the music industry whether you like her or not... And she does have an impact with her big hits.

Being big and popular does not guaranteed impact/influence. Katy is popular but not influential.

Yanko

What is Katy's influence/impact?

​have u heard 17 versions of dark horse on radio? that one comes to mind 

nothing else tho

also beyonce has talent / commercial success/ impact  but since yall call everyone overrated theres no point in bringing her up 

Quark

​I thought the OP wasn't going to be biased and I can express myself in any way I like to. I have a life and loving it. If you think I need a life for expressing an opinion then maybe you do too :P 

So aren't you attacking me for also expressing my opinion?

Alien Tulip

So aren't you attacking me for also expressing my opinion?

​Well of course because you've literally made 100 threads bashing other artists in a proper way and look at lady gaga like she's jesus christ lol. If you really think she's the only artist that has made an impact then you're delusional. Many artists have made an impact whether you believe so or not. 

Quark

​have u heard 17 versions of dark horse on radio? that one comes to mind 

nothing else tho

also beyonce has talent / commercial success/ impact  but since yall call everyone overrated theres no point in bringing her up 

Yeah, I had heard 17 versions of Dark Horse even before Dark Horse happened.

Yanko

sia lana beyonce rihanna miley and many others have had their fare share of impact in todays pop music 

Yanko

Yeah, I had heard 17 versions of Dark Horse even before Dark Horse happened.

​were they hits? can u post links? i can give u links for dark horse influenced tracks that were  hits 

Quark

​Well of course because you've literally made 100 threads bashing other artists in a proper way and look at lady gaga like she's jesus christ lol. If you really think she's the only artist that has made an impact then you're delusional. Many artists have made an impact whether you believe so or not. 

First of all, we are in a Gaga forum so obviously I like Gaga. Also, most artist today are not influential, and the ones that are, aren't close to Gaga.

Yanko

sam smith and ed have been impactfull to

oh lemme not talk about adele  :Chica:

Dorothy Gale

sia lana beyonce rihanna miley and many others have had their fare share of impact in todays pop music 

No one in the GP can name more than three songs from Lana and Sia though. Where's the impact? :huh:

Yanko

First of all, we are in a Gaga forum so obviously I like Gaga. Also, most artist today are not influential, and the ones that are, aren't close to Gaga.

​not even adele?

Alien Tulip

​I love lady gaga too but I don't look at her as my mom or jesus christ. She's made a massive impact yes but she's not the only artist to save lives, make trends, fight for justice etc. Who really cares about whose made more impact or not? Not even gaga cares if her peers are more impactful or not. What matters is that all artist deliver and at the end of the day no one is going to care about who made the biggest impact just like how no one cares who made the most money. 

Archived