💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Kanye West releases statement about censorship at BBMA

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

blacklistedd

Why can't he just perform the clean version on TV to avoid this like Nicki does?

​Because Nicki Minaj is wack and Kanye West isn't. He actually has something called artistic integrity. Shes a tool.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

​Because Nicki Minaj is wack and Kanye West isn't. He actually has something called artistic integrity. Shes a tool.

:rip::rip:

Morphine Prince

​Omg. 

blacklistedd

I'm not sipping that bull**** kool-aid everyones sipping about Nicki Minaj. Shes an inauthentic piece of ****. Shes hailed as a feminist when she does jack **** for females in rap music. Shes about herself and no one else. Shes a posterchild for narcissism not feminism. And her popularity is a characteristic of how our generation is transforming toxic self indulgence into a form of empowerment to rationalize being a self-involved materialistic asswipe. Nicki Minaj and her popularity, in my not so humble opinion, is a representation of everything wrong with today.

Kanye and Azealia are as well, don't get me twisted. But at least in terms of what they create it comes from within and its obvious. Nicki Minaj is inauthentic.

Spock

Kanye refering to himself in the third person :green:

I don't really like him but yeah, that was really douchey

who will love me when the night is over

Archived