đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (ft. Kendrick Lamar)

Spock

Featured Posts

Creyk

​wildest dreams>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

​100% sure

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock

​it's not really a happy song.

​I didn't say it was a happy song, I said the beat is uplifting

​noooooooo she needs All You Had To Was Slay Summer 2015 and than she can do Wildest Dreams for the fall/winter 

​I was thinking that a slower song after the one, two, three, four bop punch might be coming after Bad Blood, and Wildest Dreams is the clear favorite for that. She even started doing promo for it in those car commercials (in Japan :green:) But of course, I may be wrong!

who will love me when the night is over

Dominic

Little late to this but gotta add my opinions; I don't understand why she put Kendrick Lamar on the track? She did not need to. I feel like Taylor just sings the same part over and over on this version. :awkney: 

The video and promo of the single have been amazing, I would have liked her to have utilised the celebs more and not just be quick cameos but I understand it would have been difficult.  My biggest problem though is just how bad the song is with him in it, he adds nothing to it and I don't understand the need? 

Next single should be AYHTDWS and then Wildest Dreams can wrap up the 1989 era nicely.  Not sure why everyone loves New Romantics, I always skip it :lmao: 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

shaneybaby

love taylor, hate this video. it just introduces all her friends but has no real point it so lame :/ 

barcodemonster

My local station already went back to playing the album version, what kind of DWYW xtina remix teas 

scan my barcode

Archived