Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rihanna's new album discussion - album will come when she believes in it!

Navy

Featured Posts

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

​Prove that it's fake or B.E Q.U.I.E.T

​do you still think we will get the album for the anniversary?

It would be so good

​do you still think we will get the album for the anniversary?

It would be so good

​Albums are uploaded to iTunes on either Sundays at 11:00 PM EST or Mondays at 11:00 PM EST so I think we are getting it on the anniversary next sunday at 11:00 PM EST for a "Monday" official release. I got my hopes up, I think it's happening. With A Night short film, BBHMM video rumored to be coming this week, and the anniversary its all panning out to make sense. With no release date, cover, or title either I believe its happening.

Caesium

Isn't it James Joint not James Blunt? :laughga: 

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Creyk

​Albums are uploaded to iTunes on either Sundays at 11:00 PM EST or Mondays at 11:00 PM EST so I think we are getting it on the anniversary next sunday at 11:00 PM EST for a "Monday" official release. I got my hopes up, I think it's happening. With A Night short film, BBHMM video rumored to be coming this week, and the anniversary its all panning out to make sense. With no release date, cover, or title either I believe its happening.

​I so hope you are right :lala:

RabbitHeart

For the James Joint / James Blunt thing, she posted James Joint herself on her own website in celebration of 4/20. It wasn't leaked. So the "title changed by the leaker" theory isn't probable.

ithinkweed

If this is real :giveup: Ready to be slain by some new Rihsus :legend: Major iamamiwhoami - bounty teas by the way 

Sexxx

I FKIN NEED THE ALBUM ALREADY

the thought of there being at least 1 other BBHMM kills me

What's the anniversary? 

Archived