💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney Spears filming Piece Of Me DVD tonight

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

Gaga Monster

"https://instagram.com/p/2u0naajLxh/
thats why they needed an audience for the dress rehearsal. They wanted to film PG to edit into the dvd since iggy probably won't be available to perform with britney again after this!" - from ATRL

GGD Presidential Elections

Mister Gaga

How about doing some great new music? Cause since March 2011 we had only 2 good songs. I love britney, but look at her discography. She has more compilation albums that studio albums...britney's team is a mess since 2012.

Ha Jewels n Drugs era

The Child

erm...so the audio will be a recording of a recording? Hahaha

​Oh so funny, those jokes were never funny in 1999 and they are still not funny in 2015. Do people like you really see a Britney topic and then care enough about her to post stupid jokes ?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

That's false, the producer of the show Robin Leach said they were filming every night to take the best energetic night on DVD.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

LittleLion

That's false, the producer of the show Robin Leach said they were filming every night to take the best energetic night on DVD.

​this

they r filming for 4 nights in a row 

The Child

I've never watched any parts of the show but I've heard it has good visuals. Looking forward to seeing a professional recording!

​Dancing wise it's better than her last 2 tours, her costumes are still ugly but the visuals are really nice and some sections are really outstanding.

​this

they r filming for 4 nights in a row 

​They've been filming since like last year tbh

The Child

​Yeah, I attended the Femme Fatale Tour and I'm just going to say the dancing was... Interesting :emma:. Glad to hear it's been stepped up though :party: 

​Femme Fatale Tour dancing is better than the Circus one too and I love the Slave choreo in the FFT. But in POM there's really a big section, the best part for me, where she performs Me Against The Music, Gimme More, Break The Ice & Piece Of Me. The choreo is just so great and she executes it so well. You should see on Youtube.

Psychedelic

They should have filmed at the beggining of the year, she looked great with her natural short hair, her dancing was on point (have not wached how that is lately) and she still hadn't made those awful outfit changes she has now, well, honestly outfits have never been a strong point in this show... but let's see how this goes! She could at least drop that hideous wig, and wear her natural hair....

The Child

They should have filmed at the beggining of the year, she looked great with her natural short hair, her dancing was on point (have not wached how that is lately) and she still hadn't made those awful outfit changes she has now, well, honestly outfits have never been a strong point in this show... but let's see how this goes! She could at least drop that hideous wig, and wear her natural hair....

​You should really check the show right now, Britney is on fire, she has a new wig and tbh I didn't even it was a wig until I saw candids of her with short hairt. Some outfits are still ugly but who cares when Britney is clearly enjoying herself.

The Child

They better get that part right tbh

Bradley

Britney is definitely coming back with better promotion and a better team this time. WELCOME BACK BRITNEY BITCH!

Hope Gaga does better for her next era. Though ARTPOP's promotion >> Britney Jean + R8 promotion.

ShockPop

​Oh so funny, those jokes were never funny in 1999 and they are still not funny in 2015. Do people like you really see a Britney topic and then care enough about her to post stupid jokes ?

where was the joke?

Haroon

YES :giveup: I was afraid it wouldn't be and I'd miss out on experiencing it in some way or another, because I doubt I'll make it to Vegas to see her before it finishes :(

Archived