Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Joey Graceffa comes out in new music video

DXPE

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe

Wasn't there a picture of him sucking some guys dick years ago though? 

What?? :air: 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some YouTube people have no business making music...Ricky Dillon included.

Morphine Prince

How convenient that his book comes out on Tuesday. This will probably boost his sales. How Kardashian of him. 

Azor Ahai

How convenient that his book comes out on Tuesday. This will probably boost his sales. How Kardashian of him. 

​He said he already talked about being gay in his book so he wanted to come out before it gets released.

Caesium
​ ​receipts

What?? :air: 

​Sorry it was Joe Sugg not Joey Garcereffa :sharon: 

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

SlayedForTheGod

I honestly feel like the most emotional scenes in the video were the ones with his "mom". The video like the song was good but couldve been done better. 

I hate seeing these "about time" and "already knew" comments. When I came out that was the thing I hated hearing the most. Coming out is never about other people. It is an internal struggle. It is about finally being able to be comfortable enough with yourself. 

Morphine Prince

​He said he already talked about being gay in his book so he wanted to come out before it gets released.

​Yeah, and this will promote the book and his music much more. He has a smart team most likely. 

I remember this song was posted here last week and everyone was saying it was **** and now the video is getting all the attention. 

Davidsonary

God some of the negative comments here. I guess this is what Steve Grand meant by 99% of hate he got is from gay people.

OT: happy for him!

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

URFUTUREFAV

YEEEEEAH FINALLYYY

People hate what they don't understand.

Archived