celeb

Joey Graceffa comes out in new music video

DXPE

Featured Posts

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

Eh, it's actually a decent instrumental. Just needs better lyrics + different singer

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

OBEY

​Doesn't he have like a girlfriend or something? 

​Are you sure :green: :green:

:green: 

​the blonde girl is his real life GF

Fusel

While I am not sure what to think about announcing it in a kind of exploitive way, good for him, I wish him the best for his future :)

EDIT: and ~no surprise~ quite a few ****ty reactions on here. I don't even like him but c'mon guys, no one needs 'everyone already knew' type of comments. Especially YOU should know that coming out is such a personal & difficult thing, being quite well known doesn't make it easier, so have some respect.

Caesium

Wasn't there a picture of him sucking some guys dick years ago though? 

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

nikola

lol......i already kinda knew this.....and to think i was atacked by horny str8 girls when i sad he was gay lol........i wanna see their faces now

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

You're all so ****ing rude. If it was easy and obvious to him he would have come out sooner. All you sad ass twinks should relate. He has over 4 million youtube followers to come out to and it would take a TON of courage to come out to that many people.

OBEY

Wasn't there a picture of him sucking some guys dick years ago though? 

​receipts

Koreku

The song is ok but it sounds like any other basic youtuber song that the fan girls would sing :green:

Mess at all of his fangirls saying he was straight tho when he clearly wasn't :flop: 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Young Pancake

Some of you are so rude. It's difficult to come out, and not everyone feels prepare by a certain age. I am eighteen and gay, and I still haven't come out to anyone. I'm sure people know, but I still haven't told them from my mouth. Coming out it's something difficult to do, just putting it on my lips terrifies me. So give him a break, we are not all as brave as you.

Archived