💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Taylor's Rock In Rio Live Stream Cancelled

Alfonso

Featured Posts

Alfonso

So Taylor is performing today at Rock In Rio Las Vegas with her "1989 World Tour" and the festival and her show are Live Streamed by Yahoo!, well that was what they announced, but like just one hour ago they just tweeted that the Live Stream of her set will no longer be made, they cancelled it and no one gives the reasons from this decision, it couldn't be Taylor becuase she liked some post on tumblr about the live stream, and Rock In Rio couldn't made that either because they always stream the shows.... :duck:

Im just so mad, because I think its really disrespectful what they've done, whoever made this, and I also feel bad for the other fans that don't have the chance to see her live....:crossed: So, what are your thoughts? Who was it, Yahoo!, Rock In Rio.... Or even Tay herself :green: ...?

She probably had it cancelled as it's so early into the tour to have a stream of the show. They want people to buy tickets even though the tour is practically sold out and they want everyone to see the show I guess before it's professionally streamed. She probably also wants to release a tour DVD and that's pointless if there's a professional stream. Those would be my guesses.

Bad Bromance

I feel bad for all of Tay-Tay's fans.   :deadbanana:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Alfonso

She probably had it cancelled as it's so early into the tour to have a stream of the show. They want people to buy tickets even though the tour is practically sold out and they want everyone to see the show I guess before it's professionally streamed. She probably also wants to release a tour DVD and that's pointless if there's a professional stream. Those would be my guesses.

Yeah but still, if that was the case the best would've been never announce the stream or cancell it at least one day before :crossed:

Alfonso

I was looking forward to it :noparty: 

J4LxRMG.gif

I was waiting for it. :noparty: 

Ikr, I was tho :noparty:

I even bought snacks to eat while I'm watching it :eww:(still going to eat it tho :green: )

LoveandMagic

That would make sense I think. I feel bad though for the disappointed fans.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Serendipity

The curse of Katy is real

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Spock

My thread title was better :emma:

who will love me when the night is over

Archived