Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley: " Katy already has a song called Tiger "

Enhsa

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

Is this shade? I dunno :smh: How can you mistake a name of a song that got promoted so much and is horribly overrated? 

In my messy era.

Vernier

And you're gonna hear me, tiiigggerrrrrrrrr

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Haroon

Well the chorus does say "I got the eye of the tiger", so she's not far off :awesome: 

RebeldeFaith

I'm so glad she didn't wrote a song about the applause. She would have said something like "Lady Gaga already have a song called The Clap". :smh:

Poor Roar tho.

Something something idk

Kermit

OMG YASSS

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

SKANK

I never really paid much attention to Miley, but this song sounds pretty good. I like the dramatic song and the Midsummer Night GenderQueer thing. I'll definitely be keeping an ear out for her new music. 

Prometheus

I'm so glad she didn't wrote a song about the applause. She would have said something like "Lady Gaga already have a song called The Clap". :smh:

Poor Roar tho.

:lmao:

I never really paid much attention to Miley, but this song sounds pretty good. I like the dramatic song and the Midsummer Night GenderQueer thing. I'll definitely be keeping an ear out for her new music. 

​:deadbanana: 

Archived