Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

When You Were Young (Nostalgic songs thread)

Luiz

Featured Posts

yASSsss

Barbie girl by Aqua :wub:
me and my sis used to sing along this song,every time it came on tv.it was such a hit back then.Also,i think this is the first english song i heard :flutter: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rino

and also this

I remember there was an old red cassette player with speakers that used to belong to my aunt, but she stopped using it, so me and my sister took it to ourselves

those were the end of the 90s - beginning of 00s time period

we would listen to a lot of songs, just running around house, playing, sometimes singing along to them. I mainly liked listening to English-language songs, even though I couldn't understand ****. 

ah, the memories :nick:

I wish I could get back to those times at least for a day. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Bad Bromance

Barbie girl by Aqua :wub:
me and my sis used to sing along this song,every time it came on tv.it was such a hit back then.Also,i think this is the first english song i heard :flutter: 

​This was a jam back in the late 90s.   :legend:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

JaysAMess

1sfn8o.jpg

I do have more songs that remind me of my childhood/growing up but this is the main song that just throws me straight back to my childhood. Ah, the 90's.. :flutter: 

yASSsss

​This was a jam back in the late 90s.   :legend:

yup,i was like 5 or 6 when this song came out ..good old days  selenerz.jpg

Lagg

I'm still 17 lmao . There's a hell lot, but I'm just gonna state a few of them. (cause too tired to search videos)

when I was..

5 -8 years old - mostly Lighthouse Family songs, Britney's singles, etc.

9-10 years old - some rock ballads, Umbrella (Rih) , Complicated (Avril), Girlfriend (Avril), Low (Flo Rida), Jai Ho (P*ssypop Trolls), more Britney singles, etc.

11 years old - The Power Of Goodbye (medoner), The Gift (Gregorian Chants), Celebration Benny Benassi Remix and the Akon remix (medoner), MORE Britney singles, etc.

Bad Bromance

yup,i was like 5 or 6 when this song came out ..good old days  selenerz.jpg

​Yes, those glory days are gone and will never be back.  I love reminiscing with awesome music because it brings me back to what I was doing when I listen to a certain song.  :yes:

yASSsss

​Yes, those glory days are gone and will never be back.  I love reminiscing with awesome music because it brings me back to what I was doing when I listen to a certain song.  :yes:

​its the opposite for me.I try to avoid remembering things from my childhood as much as i can.cuz i get really depressed when i think about the old days :cryga:.and it makes me more sad that those days will never be back :flop:
Bless this thread,now i'm getting emotional :fail:

super ultra

and other Timbaland songs, he literally slayed the music industry back then omg :giveup: oh and I used to be a fan of Avril Lavigne so... :laughga:

Bad Bromance

​its the opposite for me.I try to avoid remembering things from my childhood as much as i can.cuz i get really depressed when i think about the old days :cryga:.and it makes me more sad that those days will never be back :flop:
Bless this thread,now i'm getting emotional :fail:

​Aw, I didn't mean to get you all choked up honey bunny.  But that's why we have to enjoy the present so we can hold on to every memory as much as possible.   :kisses:

yASSsss

​Aw, I didn't mean to get you all choked up honey bunny.  But that's why we have to enjoy the present so we can hold on to every memory as much as possible.   :kisses:

​lol,its ok.i exaggerated a bit :toofunga:

Bad Bromance

​lol,its ok.i exaggerated a bit :toofunga:

​That's okay sweetie pie.  I still love ya.   :hug:

Archived