💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Britney Spears - Pretty Girls (Feat. Iggy Azalea)

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

Computer

IT'S OUT?!?!?!

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I prefer the video to the song by itself :shrug: The little breakdown bit was kinda fun, but overall it was kinda boring for me :sweat: The way Britney's hair totally changes but the outfit remains the same from the car journey to the car wash part :deadbanana: I had higher expectations which weren't met unfortunately, but at least they looked the part and fitted the song title :yes: 

Babel

Better than her latest videos (WB and Perfume) but that's not saying much :sweat:

At least the video accomplishes the silliness vibe of the song, but that doesn't make it good unfortunately :sweat:

Pure Adrenaline

omg no :lmao:

:lmao:

I can't those acting @ 2:10 :lmao: literally DEAAADD :lmao: didn't expect video as bad tbh and I knew it was going to be pretty wacky but that's something diffrent .... I can see this going viral just becasuse of how bad is it :lmao:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Idgi, the purpose and meaning of pretty girls is pretty girls. Britney is a pretty girl but iggy is NOT a pretty girl. Iggy was thirsty and desperate for the camera in the music video like b---h fall back aint nobody wanna see your ugly face. Britney of course lookee gorgeous but tbh britney should have worked with a PRETTY GIRL like Rihanna, Katy perry or even Gaga but instead she works with iggy who is not pretty UGH

I think I might hate you

iloveit123

Iggy's acting part is painful as F*ck to watch, lol.. not sure what the director/writer was thinking, lol... and just when I'm starting to like the song, they had to ruin it with an acting breakdown in the middle of the song.... enough of those!

Archived