Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Britney Spears - Pretty Girls (Feat. Iggy Azalea)

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

Hola Soraya

Weaves be like:

tumblr_inline_msbqlqXDfm1qz4rgp.gif

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock

"She's like totally from another planet" :Jase:

CC6_Uz_OHWAAE6_RKU.jpg

And just like that Iggy revived the vines :rip:

who will love me when the night is over

CuteLittleTwink

Idgi, the purpose and meaning of pretty girls is pretty girls. Britney is a pretty girl but iggy is NOT a pretty girl. Iggy was thirsty and desperate for the camera in the music video like b---h fall back aint nobody wanna see your ugly face. Britney of course lookee gorgeous but tbh britney should have worked with a PRETTY GIRL like Rihanna, Katy perry or even Gaga but instead she works with iggy who is not pretty UGH

Spock

I really liked that remix too :music:

who will love me when the night is over

Serendipity

​idk, you seemed highly excited to me for some reason :laughga:

​It's OK bae:flirt:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

• Admin locked this topic
JusKeepBreathin

Nothing can top this iconic moment:legend:

Epic!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Mister Gaga

The video is OK. Simple, fun and cheesy. Work Bitch was better. :ohwell:

It's not gonna save the song tho. Top 20 (and with lots of help from God Top 10). 

This song doesn't extend her legacy, which ended in the FF era 

Tove Lo

Idgi, the purpose and meaning of pretty girls is pretty girls. Britney is a pretty girl but iggy is NOT a pretty girl. Iggy was thirsty and desperate for the camera in the music video like b---h fall back aint nobody wanna see your ugly face. Britney of course lookee gorgeous but tbh britney should have worked with a PRETTY GIRL like Rihanna, Katy perry or even Gaga but instead she works with iggy who is not pretty UGH

​Enjoy your warning point. :hunty: :fthis:

Britney would see this and think you're a huge asshole. Britney wanted to work with Iggy ever since Fancy.

hop on that **** like a maniac

PaperIz

I really liked that remix too :music:

same here! i wish it was in the regular version​

Serendipity

​Enjoy your warning point. :hunty: :fthis:

​I agree

It's just blatant hate for a person

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Iwontell

Cringy, but...it's kind of supposed to be like that, right? Idk...it's not my thing.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Bebe

​I don't like Iggy but she is pretty :shrug:

I also love Gaga but I wouldn't call her "pretty" either. I think she is beautiful, but pretty just doesn't seem like the right word. 

Archived