Bad Bromance 5,809 Posted May 12, 2015 Share Posted May 12, 2015 I drink about 12 oz bottle and I like the brand Clover. It's a local. Brand though in California @Bad Romance Thanks for sharing! Would you recommend any other brand that is sold in all of the U.S.? I don't care what you think about unless it is about me. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bad Bromance 5,809 Posted May 12, 2015 Share Posted May 12, 2015 I tried tagging. It it didn't work ugh see above :) LOL, that's okay. I think it didn't work because my user name is Bad Bromance, not Romance. I don't care what you think about unless it is about me. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Michelle 2,056 Posted May 12, 2015 Share Posted May 12, 2015 LOL, that's okay. I think it didn't work because my user name is Bad Bromance, not Romance. I just realized that haha well to answer your question. Just find a brand you like. I tend to go organic personally :) sorry I feel I'm not very helpful with names Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Iwontell 7,312 Posted May 12, 2015 Share Posted May 12, 2015 I didn't know you speak Portuguese! Congrats on being trilingual! I speak Spanish, my native language, English (my second native language LOL), French, and a little Italian. I want to learn to speak Portuguese, if I could find the time. EDIT: OMG, I just saw you actually quoted Gohan. Sorry for intruding, it's just I got the notification as well and I just acted on it My bad :P ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gohan 16,906 Posted May 12, 2015 Share Posted May 12, 2015 I didn't know you speak Portuguese! Congrats on being trilingual! I speak Spanish, my native language, English (my second native language LOL), French, and a little Italian. I want to learn to speak Portuguese, if I could find the time. Tomará poco tiempo, ya que es casi igual que el Español tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bad Bromance 5,809 Posted May 12, 2015 Share Posted May 12, 2015 Tomará poco tiempo, ya que es casi igual que el Español Seguro que si! Ciao bello. I don't care what you think about unless it is about me. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,180 Posted May 13, 2015 Author Share Posted May 13, 2015 Hahah, andam maiores até que o impacto de Thriller, pra falar a vdd ainda nao precebi de que raio e que voces estao a falar and whats "pedos". i do not remember that word Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,180 Posted May 13, 2015 Author Share Posted May 13, 2015 Thanks for sharing! Would you recommend any other brand that is sold in all of the U.S.? if u can afford it, many experts say goats milk is superior to cow milk we already know its easier to digest... but because the proteins are brokejn down more easily and more quickly in goats milk, and the potassium content is higher (which is crucial for muscles as well) goat chocolat milk is even better as a post workout drink. Basically about as good a drink as you can possibly get Also get 1% skim milk. fat slows down digestion and post-workout you dont want to hinder the speed of the break down of the "whey proteins" which is the portion that is broken down quickly and absorbed quickly to beginr epair immediately. Its doesnt matter as much for the caisin which is the protein that digests and gets absorbed more gradually over a period of time but fat can hinder the speed of whey somewhat so 1% is preferable. However regular cow milk is still great. Im just saying if you can get 1% goat milk and mix that with some chocolat, thats basically the best of the best for post workout Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,180 Posted May 13, 2015 Author Share Posted May 13, 2015 if u can afford it, many experts say goats milk is superior to cow milk we already know its easier to digest... but because the proteins are brokejn down more easily and more quickly in goats milk, and the potassium content is higher (which is crucial for muscles as well) goat chocolat milk is even better as a post workout drink. Basically about as good a drink as you can possibly get Also get 1% skim milk. fat slows down digestion and after workout you dont want to hinder the speed of the break down of the "whey proteins" which is the portion that is broken down quickly and absorbed quickly to begin repair immediately. Its doesnt matter as much for the caisson which is the protein that digests and gets absorbed more gradually over a period of time but fat can hinder the speed of whey somewhat so 1% is preferable. However regular cow milk is still great. Im just saying if you can get 1% goat milk and mix that with some chocolat, thats basically the best of the best for post workout Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Iwontell 7,312 Posted May 13, 2015 Share Posted May 13, 2015 ainda nao precebi de que raio e que voces estao a falar and whats "pedos". i do not remember that word Wow, you too :OThis is crazy XDAnd we're talking about the worst result of protein powder ingestion: farts (my brother's to be more precise) ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,180 Posted May 13, 2015 Author Share Posted May 13, 2015 Wow, you too :OThis is crazy XDAnd we're talking about the worst result of protein powder ingestion: farts (my brother's to be more precise) Ohhhhhhh farts. Im pretty sure its spelt and pernounced "peidos" i used to live in Portugal before moving to Canada thats how i know haha Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bad Bromance 5,809 Posted May 13, 2015 Share Posted May 13, 2015 if u can afford it, many experts say goats milk is superior to cow milk we already know its easier to digest... but because the proteins are brokejn down more easily and more quickly in goats milk, and the potassium content is higher (which is crucial for muscles as well) goat chocolat milk is even better as a post workout drink. Basically about as good a drink as you can possibly get Also get 1% skim milk. fat slows down digestion and post-workout you dont want to hinder the speed of the break down of the "whey proteins" which is the portion that is broken down quickly and absorbed quickly to beginr epair immediately. Its doesnt matter as much for the caisin which is the protein that digests and gets absorbed more gradually over a period of time but fat can hinder the speed of whey somewhat so 1% is preferable. However regular cow milk is still great. Im just saying if you can get 1% goat milk and mix that with some chocolat, thats basically the best of the best for post workout So goat's milk with any chocolate powder and then I'm all set? BTW, did you get that job you were hoping to get?? I don't care what you think about unless it is about me. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,180 Posted May 13, 2015 Author Share Posted May 13, 2015 So goat's milk with any chocolate powder and then I'm all set? BTW, did you get that job you were hoping to get??Yup!!!! Make sure to also have a decent meal after tho cuz the chocolat milk alone wont sustain u. But for the immediate post workout drink its about as good a combination as u can get theres also nothing wrong with taking some protein powders if u feel your failing to get enough protein daily in ur diet. But for post-workout purposes, those shakes arent superior to chocolat milk so all the major studies suggests Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.