๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on Oprah's Next Chapter March 18th.

Jack

Featured Posts

What in the damn is all this door ****.

It's just like when she knows the album is done, but this time it's about the concept. When she gets it, she knows - she opens the door.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• Hot Space

• Starburst

• Unicorn De Milo

I think she just goes through this period where she shuts herself off and smokes weed and drinks and writes music. :shrug:

My impression as well. At least that's what I hope she was referring to. That's not so bad.

michellet

im finding this interview incredibly boring, can the final interview not be gaga at home in her pretty pink robe with mummy? shes reminding me of my own mother right now.

Okay, I hate when she rambles. Her responses make no sense. :fat:

Not to be rude, but not everything that doesn't make sense to you is "rambling".

Katie14

wtf is she talking bout?

I think she means that every so often she gets stuck in this depressed state when her creative idea aren't flowing and then she gets out of it when she gets a new idea. When she was describing this I thought of a bipolar person who gets highs and lows.

Hot Space

My impression as well. At least that's what I hope she was referring to. That's not so bad.

I don't think it's very healthy, but as long as the door opens. :derpga: Edited by Hot Space

Starburst

Not to be rude, but not everything that doesn't make sense to you is "rambling".

Okay, but she does overkill a lot of what she says, like we get it, you shut down when you write music. Can you stop mentioning it over and over and over again?