Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Songs we are waiting, with no infos about release dates

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

- A collaboration with Paul McCartney

- Till It Happens To You

- A possible song with RedOne on his first album ever!

RedOne’s planning his first solo album, tentatively titled RedOne Presents, and he’s hoping to invite acts like Stevie Wonder, Lionel Ritchie, Priyanka Chopra, Enrique Iglesias and, of course, Lady Gaga into the studio for the sessions. “They think it’s exciting, because they’re my buddies, but it’s not just about the artists – it’s about their labels, their rights, so there’s no ‘yes’ until it’s cleared from all angles. But of course I have a lot of friends, and they’re all willing to help. It’s going to be a fun album for sure.”

Now, we only need to pray to have the songs... one day.

tumblr_lk7vq6YI2G1qfrj8no1_400.gif

9lNi8HG.gif

praying-540894e3510b9.gif

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE1295

The song with Redone will be so ****ing good! Can't wait to hear what they came up with for his album:wao:

Supersonic

Pray as much as you want. :pray:
You appearently forgot that our God is not here Vivi :pray:
*levitates, a glowing 666 inscripted in my scalp illuminates the room*

HausOfNena

Till It Happens To You is too good to not be released. 

Harry

Still convinced the Paul McCartney one is for Jurassic World or another film

Dean Winchester

The song with Redone will be so ****ing good! Can't wait to hear what they came up with for his album:wao:

​THIS.  And the thing is... he said that the song will be a song they create for gaga's album but one that's not gonna be used for it.  So it will give us an idea about gaga's next sound.  :excited2: 

The collab with McCartney will probably drop in may or june since High In The Clouds will be premiered at Cannes Festival in June.

ViviLittleM

The collab with McCartney will probably drop in may or june since High In The Clouds will be premiered at Cannes Festival in June.

I didn't know the song was for HITC

Source ?

​THIS.  And the thing is... he said that the song will be a song they create for gaga's album but one that's not gonna be used for it.  So it will give us an idea about gaga's next sound.  :excited2: 

MonsterOfSpain

I hope we get them all this year :excited2: 

​I don't know tbh... the documentary TIHTY is featured in dropped in like February and we still haven't got the song :giveup:

ViviLittleM

I hope we get them all this year :excited2: 

​I don't know tbh... the documentary TIHTY is featured in dropped in like February and we still haven't got the song :giveup:

Same for Hello Hello with Elton John.

MonsterOfSpain

Same for Hello Hello with Elton John.

​That one was released on the soundtrack I think...

Archived