FrankGutz

Featured Posts

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

Oh, I'm so excited! :giveup: I really like the cover art too.:pray:

I know :giveup: i'm ready for the slayage

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

tumblr_nv8vanmYEZ1qzpuf4o1_500.png

Time to turn up the crazy. New single Victorious comes out next Tuesday. 

Whos ready? :giveup:   @Gohan @Slavi @Batmans Hooker @DeathofSamantha @lilmonster93 @OBEY

iEUJZIfnlPErt.gif

Thought Death of a Bachelor would be the next single, it is great and better than Hallelujah. But I'm excited for this new single. Hoping we get videos for both songs.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Thought Death of a Bachelor would be the next single, it is great and better than Hallelujah. But I'm excited for this new single. Hoping we get videos for both songs.

Or put it on iTunes or at the very least an official youtube stream :giveup: 

This song must be better if they're going with it instead. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

FrankGutz

I thought that too, idk what happened tbh, let's say it's a promo single, anyway, that song wasn't in the Fueled by Ramen account so.. and yes, i like it more DOAB

Or put it on iTunes or at the very least an official youtube stream :giveup: 

This song must be better if they're going with it instead. 

Praying :pray: 

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz

Until Tuesday, can we appreciate this flawless shortfilm? they did it in the Vices & Virtues era with snippets from that album, it's so ****ing brilliant :giveup:  i still love it

Until Tuesday, can we appreciate this flawless shortfilm? they did it in the Vices & Virtues era with snippets from that album, it's so ****ing brilliant :giveup:  i still love it

I've never listened to V&V in full I thought I was over them but I really liked their last album, I may go back to listen to it. 

FrankGutz

I've never listened to V&V in full I thought I was over them but I really liked their last album, I may go back to listen to it. 

It's kinda good tho, the album i can't listen is Pretty.Odd., i don't like it :air:

EDIT: Btw, i love your avi of Fiona Apple, she's so ****ing iconic :giveup:

It's kinda good tho, the album i can't listen is Pretty.Odd., i don't like it :air:

EDIT: Btw, i love your avi of Fiona Apple, she's so ****ing iconic :giveup:

Fiona Apple  is my true queen, music for the soul :giveup: 

I like Pretty. Odd. but I only certain songs, That Green Gentlemen, Northern Down Pour and I Have Friends In Holy Spaces. I don't think they've ever topped the masterpiece that is tier first album. 

FrankGutz

Fiona Apple  is my true queen, music for the soul :giveup: 

I like Pretty. Odd. but I only certain songs, That Green Gentlemen, Northern Down Pour and I Have Friends In Holy Spaces. I don't think they've ever topped the masterpiece that is tier first album. 

That one is a masterpiece :legend: i love TWTLTRTD a lil bit more, but yes, AFYCSO is a perfect album

FrankGutz

Where's @ZombieAphrodite? Did you see they announced another single?

FrankGutz

i made a thread in the conversation area explaining my absence. I'm really excited to hear the new single. :)

D: lemme go to read it

Im also excited  :giveup:

FrankGutz

Ok, this is NOT what i expected :awkney: idk

Ok, this is NOT what i expected :awkney: idk

Panic! At The Disco/Brendn Urie canceled :rip: 

This sounds like it could be from that Nickelodeon show. Lemme go @ Mr Urie to put out DoaB instead. 

• FrankGutz changed the title to Panic! At The Disco | All My Friends We're Glorious + P!ATD6

Archived