💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Remember the slayage that was the start of the ARTPOP era?

Americano

Featured Posts

Whispering

Perez is creepy and is obsessed with Gaga. I don't blame her for getting upset with the situation. Everyone has their snapping point!

Gaga was trying to be in a better place during the promo and first part of the ARTPOP era, but she wasn't there yet. I'm happy that she found her way out of depression and that she is in a much better place now! 

SchwineLove

Iconic meta-artist.

Creates good music, but sees disaster around her.  Fires manager, uses Perez the WILLING pawn to illustrate her paranoia, sends herself up in flames.

When will your fave?

​this sounds bitter tbh :/ u don't know what happened girl

Alien Tulip

2013-08-18-192633-lady-gaga-ladygaga-on-

this SLAYAGE 

​I cringed more when she accidentally tweeted a kworbs link :neyde:  

Computer

​this sounds bitter tbh :/ u don't know what happened girl

I meant it not in a bitter way but like, she found a way to take control.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

SchwineLove

I meant it not in a bitter way but like, she found a way to take control.

​haha you better elaborate gurl, yea, her story like a masterpiece popstar movie, she's having so much in a 7-year time span, and such power and passion Rihanna, Katy Perry and Beyonce can only dream, not in a flame-baiting means, but really, things excalates ****ing quickly for Gaga. The meteoric rise (The Fame), the peak(Fame Monster), the humiliation (EY-BTW), the fall (Jakarta protest, post-BTW), the comeback (ARTPOP), the passion-found (Tony Bennett), the happiness(C2C), the power, the recognition among peers and yet... we haven't seen her rise of phoenix and higher peak. We will see. I'm so excited tbh.

Alfonso

yes I was like: This girl is on FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Alicia-Keys-On-Fire-GIF.gif

:emma: 

Americano

​I cringed more when she accidentally tweeted a kworbs link :neyde:  

:neyde:

Cupid Boy

​haha you better elaborate gurl, yea, her story like a masterpiece popstar movie, she's having so much in a 7-year time span, and such power and passion Rihanna, Katy Perry and Beyonce can only dream, not in a flame-baiting means, but really, things excalates ****ing quickly for Gaga. The meteoric rise (The Fame), the peak(Fame Monster), the humiliation (EY-BTW), the fall (Jakarta protest, post-BTW), the comeback (ARTPOP), the passion-found (Tony Bennett), the happiness(C2C), the power, the recognition among peers and yet... we haven't seen her rise of phoenix and higher peak. We will see. I'm so excited tbh.

​i see no lies .... you're true monsters : (

Americano

​ARTPOP was part of the fall tbh lol

Phlop

Yea we thimmmm

​ARTPOP was part of the fall tbh lol

Legit everyone thought BtW was the era she was a failure during it until actual ARTPOP. BTW is similar to Katy Perrys Prism era, both followed huge perfect eras, started to get media hate, on top of the world, huge expensive tour, etc. 

ARTPOP had a lot of potential but the quite second single change legit ruined everything. I still think Venus should have been the second single with a great vid, and followed by DWUW with a properly planned era, a radio edit with Xtina at that point etc.

BYE

Archived