💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Remember the slayage that was the start of the ARTPOP era?

Americano

Featured Posts

venusian

he's annoying af and he's so fake 

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Didymus

:sharon:

Omg I'll never forget that. Her tweeting that Twitter Monster "THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT: IS HE IN THE BUILDING???" before that outburst :blehga: A mess.

SissyFromSpace

she was a bit happy/hyped during Applause

and after Applause she was depressed and sad as hell. Its sorta dark thinking about how things went the entire era. Sure, we got some few good treats like her performances and the GUY video but the era overall was severely depressing and filled with unneeded drama caused by fan wars and fans acting like Gaga's manager.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Popo

Reminds me of us hyping ourselves up whenever we hear something new and then we crash and burn :noparty:

Pure Adrenaline

yes I was like: This girl is on FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Alicia-Keys-On-Fire-GIF.gif

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

djBuffoon

I remember still being slayed by ARTPOP to this very day.

Swan Heart

I was actually kinda concerned back then with some of her tweets... Gaga has never been like 'I'M HUMAN TOO, LEAVE ME ALONE, STOP JUDGING ME!' .. She must have been in a really bad place back then.. Watching something you have created with so much passion and love, being destroyed by people must have been so hard for her.. Poor Gags.. :ohno:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Rino

as they say, a good beginning makes a good enging :laughga:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Computer

Iconic meta-artist.

Creates good music, but sees disaster around her.  Fires manager, uses Perez the WILLING pawn to illustrate her paranoia, sends herself up in flames.

When will your fave?

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Archived