💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley Cyrus reveals she's had relationships that weren't "straight"

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

I knew she's at least bi the first time a saw her in late 2008, she was tomboyish ever since.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar

Her gender identity and relationships she chooses to enter are two completely separate domains of her life, so the fact they're being conflated is a bit off-putting. Anyway.

I'm like her in that my gender-identity is more individualistic and nebulous. I'm fine with the body I happen to have (especially since I don't get periods, which sound horrible to me), but I don't at all identify socially with what is expected of women or men. Being called a man is like an anathema to me because of all the social expectations and baggage associated with it. I just want to throw all of that away and just be me. I can cherish myself for being me, but it'd be nice if other people could see that, too.

As for being in non-straight relationships, that's her business and hers alone (well, besides her partner(s).) Just hope she's happy. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

"I don't relate to what people would say defines a girl or a boy, and I think that's what I had to understand: Being a girl isn't what I hate, it's the box that I get put into."

I wish more people would get this, and realise there's nothing wrong with them, it's a problem with the world.

Haroon

Such beautiful words :omg: I'm totally in awe of the part about the box in particular, like I think it holds so true :giveup: 

Archived