Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Adam Levine attacked by Sugar Bomb while greeting fans

Enhsa

Featured Posts

nikola

i am really glad this happened tbh xDDD

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

Well, I'm not a fan of the guy at all so I don't really care, I'd even say "Good for his big ass ego". But some people have really no respect..... No to mention that this could have been really dangerous. It was sugar this time, but another time it could be acid. People are crazy.

RebeldeFaith

Not funny and not "well deserved". I don't see a reason to laugh at this. For a moment just stop and think that today the victim was him but tomorrow can be Gaga and who knows what the attacker can throw at her. He could had an allergic reaction to what that guy threw at him. There's no excuses to be laughing at this.

Well, I'm not a fan of the guy at all so I don't really care, I'd even say "Good for his big ass ego". But some people have really no respect..... No to mention that this could have been really dangerous. It was sugar this time, but another time it could be acid. People are crazy.

​THIS tbh.

but what wrong did he do specifically to deserve it? :huh: 

​And this. If "not liking Gaga's ARTPOP concept" is the excuse then you are not trying enough. Just because he had artistic differences with someone else it doesn't mean he deserved it.

Something something idk

RAMROD

adam-levine-flour-bombed-jimmy-kimmel-01

sorry but just :lmao:

He look... sweet. Literally. :hunty:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Giorno Giovanna

YellowishBrownArthropods.gif

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Giorno Giovanna

​Where's this gif from?? I love it :wao:

Hitsugi No Chaika 

(Coffin Princess)

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Harry

​Exactly. You're all insane. This shows just how vulnerable celebrities can be when they put themselves in front of their fans. It's actually quite scary.

He went to sign **** for his fans, even though he looked grumpy as hell while doing it, he didn't have to... And then he gets humiliated. Kinda sucks. You'd all be reacting very differently if it were Gaga.

Divine

but what wrong did he do specifically to deserve it? :huh: 

​maybe the rude tweets he made about gaga :gum:

in 2011 (btw era) and 2013 (Ap era)

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

Haroon

​maybe the rude tweets he made about gaga :gum:

in 2011 (btw era) and 2013 (Ap era)

​So a few not nice tweets means he deserves having stuff thrown at him? :spin: 

Knife

alright, which one of you was it?

​If this was the work of a little monster that would've been anthrax and not powdered sugar.

Archived