💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Raven-Symoné: 'Beyoncé Needs to Put Some Pants On!'

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

When Whoopi Goldberg blasted Mike Huckabee's constant criticism of Bey's s-xuality in her music and performance, Raven chimed in, "Okay, I have an issue, I love — oh, here we go with the Bey fans again ... but I just need somebody to put some pants on when people are performing nowadays." Raven then tried to say she is not "on" Bey but she is on "pop stars in general that like to not wear pants when they perform." She also added, "I think there does need to be some class in the female pop world." Raven, however, did praise Janet Jackson for being s-xual but keeping it classy. 

Now, we know what happens next. It's just a matter of time before the Beyhive swarms around Raven's social media pages. But at this point, the former Cosby Show star is probably used to getting dragged on Twitter. She caused a stir with her comments to Oprah about not identifying as African-American, her comments about Univision host Rodner Figueroa after he was fired for comparing the first lady to a cast member from Planet of the Apes, and now this.

http://www.bet.com/news/celebrities/2015/05/06/raven-symon-on-pop-stars-and-beyonc-put-some-pants-on.html?adbid=596087107157757952&adbpl=tw&adbpr=16560657&cid=socialMusicCeleb_20150506_45314226&short_code=2xy2h

Credit goes to ATRL ofc. :fat: 

It's science, bitch

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

gAyTRLDaily. :neyde:

What's up with the Beyoncé hate lately. This might be Tidal's impact. :green:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

migamiga

Maybe she should spend more time studying maps instead of critiquing other females feeling good in their own skin:thetea:

RAMROD

She used to be the last Disney Star that survived apocalypse, not anymore :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HANZ

you know you like it girl8f70c6ea.gif..............

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Oscar

Raven

Look

GIrl

We are the same

We will allow the hive queen to be naked

Afterall we are

Lesbeans

Goosey

She should have followed Rihanna's lead and gone for a timeless and stylish look instead of gluing on that tacky and indecent Givenchy mess.

Rihanna-Dress-Met-Gala-2015.jpg

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Supersonic

What is up with her these days? Geez, I haven't heard that much of slut-shaming bullsh*t since 4 hours ago on GGD.

DrewStevens

And she really needs to shut up. Women telling other women what to do with their bodies is not feminism.

Bio

She should have followed Rihanna's lead and gone for a timeless and stylish look instead of gluing on that tacky and indecent Givenchy mess.

Rihanna-Dress-Met-Gala-2015.jpg

USA-GA21MJ3D71jpg.jpg

Dominikko

They're coming for you raven sis 7LbLoWN.gif

But pls don't tell Bey what to do. She's a grown woman, she can do whatever she wants.

If you don't like pop girls not wearing pants while performing, then don't watch them :whitney:

Gohan

Symoné vs. Beyoncé

Who will win this timé

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Blue Jeans

How about let woman do what they want to do, if she doesn't want to wear pants its her life, you have nothing to do with it...

f5a09b08194155047222832650d5fdbb.jpg

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Archived