celeb

Kylie Jenner confirms Lip Surgery {Read entire OP}

venusian

Featured Posts

Chinosky

Oooooh, she shouldn't have lied. 

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Interlude

I don't even understand how the fact that she has done something to her lips is so important. :shrug: It's her body and her decisions. Leave the girl be.

Though, it's pretty lame that she lied about it.

I think she likes staying vague because she knows there's going to backlash and she probably didn't know how to approach telling the world about it, as she said in the video "It's too much". I think it would have been better for her to have been up front and clean from the start though. Then again, she may have not had as much hype surrounding her so that might have of been an influencing factor. It's amazing how much media attention you can get by saying nothing at all, the argument has been there for months

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Dominikko

OMG WOW THIS IS BIG NEWS WHO THOUGHT KYLIE HAD LIP FILLERS ALL THIS TIME ?!?!?!?!!!/1? 

Kulture Kiari

I have no problem with her getting her lips plumped at 17, but the fact that she lied. Yes, it was really obvious. But her teeny bop fans werent aware of this. They followed what Kylie lied about, and look where some of her fans ended up? In the hospital because they were trying to get lips like her, without the surgery, like she was saying. Like Gaga says, when youre in the spotlight, whether you want to or not, you ARE a role model to your fans, so ACT LIKE ONE, instead of straight up lying to your fans. The whole Kardashian fam sickens me more every day.

monsterdreams

We all knew anyway so whatever 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

GagaMyBlood95

It was obvious tbh, lips can't look like that without some work..

venusian

It was obvious tbh, lips can't look like that without some work..

​I'm pretty sure they can hun my lips do but its bc I'm mixed so

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

CatelynnMarie

I don't really see how this is a big deal tbh lol. 

Tropico

They look nice so why she had to hide it is beyond me. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Sugarfall

Why does anyone care? Someone got something done and lied? Nothing new. I wish plastic surgery became normal enough in our society so that people wouldn't have to feel ashamed about it. 

Laceface

It's kind of getting boring now but you could always see the difference in pictures from when she was younger, literally no top lip at all. If it's out of insecurity then I feel for her being young and criticised by the masses can't be nice at all and having sisters notorious for their beauty, but to me she was never any less she just had a different 'look' :shrug:

Morphine Prince

She acts as if people are losing sleep over her lips. They think they're SO important.... just say what you got done. Or don't say anything at all. It's what you're known for now which is rather sad. 

Archived