Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Top 40 station REFUSES to add Pretty Girls!

Arturo

Featured Posts

RAMROD

kiis fm is top 40 radio, its not irrelevant at all

It's KISS not KIIS :hunty:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Planes

As a station marketed as KISS-FM, I expected it to be an iHeart Media affiliate. Instead, it's just some sort of low-qual knock-off. Strange.

It's unprofessional for a contemporary hit station to pick and choose how they play their listeners' requests. The morning show DJs at my local KISS station gripe all the time (on their own show or via social media) about some of the songs they put in rotation, but they play them anyway because they're what most listeners want to hear.

Radio station program directors should know that they must play what appeases the masses, and they should definitely know not to **** around with these vicious fan armies :laughga: 

delete it fat

Paper Planes

​what? lol​

102.7 KIIS-FM is the main CHR station in LA. KISS-FM stations are normally smaller stations branded from iHeartMedia, which owns KIIS-FM.

delete it fat

RAMROD

​what? lol

The radio in question that refused to play new Briney song is KISS FM, differ from KIIS FM the famous one with Ryan Seacrest in.it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Arturo

Oh yeah, mess at you guys getting confused with KIIS FM in L.A
This is in Milwaukee. It's still a CHR station though....the only format Pretty Girls seems to stand a chance in.

xoxo cupcakke

That's weird 

I guess that explains why the KISS FM in Chicago was playing it on the top of every hour..

It's not THAT bad of a song. It actually kind of grew on me, but then they stopped playing it. :flop: 

Yeah. I was gonna say, I heard it every hour yesterday that I was on the radio and was bopping hard on my way to and from getting a haircut :lolly:

Arturo

I think the station deleted the tweet. Sorry guys I just noticed.

blacklistedd

102.7 KIIS-FM is the main CHR station in LA. KISS-FM stations are normally smaller stations branded from iHeartMedia, which owns KIIS-FM.

Not entirely certain of how radio stations work but I guess I assumed all kiis fm's were linked as like a brand or something? If radio stations could be a brand. obviously the different counties would have different dj's and stuff but I figured it was the biggest top 40 station in most counties.

Arturo

Yeah. I was gonna say, I heard it every hour yesterday that I was on the radio and was bopping hard on my way to and from getting a haircut :lolly:

​It had a radio deal. Most pop lead singles have them (Roar, Applause..)
I think Ooh La La (that tragic britney song from a smurf's movie) had one. Only some songs actually manage to become radio hits after the initial radio deal is over....unlike Ooh La La.

xoxo cupcakke

​It had a radio deal. Most pop lead singles have them (Roar, Applause..)I think Ooh La La (that tragic britney song from a smurf's movie) had one. Only some songs actually manage to become radio hits after the initial radio deal is over....unlike Ooh La La.

This takes me back to when they did that with Born This Way. I remember it so well, waiting till 11:00 AM to listen to it because it was almost over when I tried at 10:00 AM because I overslept. Those were good times :pray:

aaronyoji

since when does pop radio have standards though lol. fickle pop dj's are so weird.... 

Archived