💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga explains her Met Gala dress

lego

Featured Posts

lego

11195827_830833303666026_1672697128_n.jp

In a Chinese wedding dress with a Spanish comb. A piece that celebrates the Chinese heritage of its designer, Alex Wang, and also honors the fashion history of historic Spanish brand BALENCIAGA

11230304_888328934566743_197723107_n.jpgMakeup By @sarahtannomakeup Embroidered and hand painted Chinese Chignon by Frederic Aspiras @fredericaspiras

11192571_804562826291656_1606007785_n.jp

I asked Alex to design me a wedding dress for Met Gala. Pink Velvet fishnet, featherette hand embroidery with a black satin bow, black diamond catsuit, Spanish traditional crown and wedge squaretoe platforms alla Wang. It was the wedge heel that really put me in the coffin with this piece.

11190683_744018392386039_968807465_n.jpg

Even @missasiakinney stopped by on the red carpet w mommy 

This is for all those who tried to accuse Gaga of cultural appropriation.

:thetea:

FreePalestine

Vernier

I asked Alex to design me a wedding dress for Met Gala

Paging Taylor, *hint, hint* :Chica: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Jester

Also, here's Gags getting ready for the MET Gala :)

Swan Heart

She was so beautiful this night, I'm still trying to recover! :flutter:..And good job at making the culture police to shut up..

All these comments were so pathetic. Good job.

giphy.gif

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Haroon

The platforms really brought it up a notch for me too, it added that "Gaga touch" with the big clunky shoes :laughga: 

lego

Also, here's Gags getting ready for the MET Gala :)

CERSM2qW0AIwzMb.jpg

This one was suppose to be sent to Taylor I guess.:green:

FreePalestine

HEARTHUNTER

That dress is everything. I totally love the concept behind it, it's very clever.

Stephen

This b---h on my facebook came for Gaga's sushi shoes yesterday and then later said she was one of the worst dressed at the met gala. I unfriended her. :yes:

Kayla

She looked so amazing. 

I was talking to @Travis Monster about how much I love that Gaga, once again, tastefully didn't do what was expected of her. Last we saw her on a red carpet she was stunning in a s-xy gown, and the MET Gala is another perfect place for her to turn heads in a form-fitting, glamorous dress (with an artistic twist, of course ;) ). But instead she chose to wear something that represented the heritage of another artist and his inspiration, a piece that does not exude s-xuality but rather one that exudes respect for the fashion and culture. 

Archived