💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Wynter Gordon makes indie comeback with BLEEDING OUT

Xgongiviguess

Featured Posts

Xgongiviguess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=103&v=if8QRNAD0hM 

This marks her return after the promotion of her last mixtape “Human Condition: Sanguine“, released in 2013. The touching and intense folk-R&B track is the first taste of Gordon’s upcoming EP “Five Needle“, scheduled to be released on 2 June 2015 

Andreyw

The song is pretty nice :music: hope she returns to the sound she used first , like her song 'Talk Dirty' :music:

Wow this is extremely good.

I always thought she was a pop artist. I love this!

Tropico

No shade intended but is she famous? She only has one subscriber and I've never been able to watch a video that old and still get there before the 301+ views thing. :emma: I'be never heard of her.

But the song is great! :legend: I didn't even know folk R&B was a thing but this was nice. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Andreyw

No shade intended but is she famous? She only has one subscriber and I've never been able to watch a video that old and still get there before the 301+ views thing. :emma: I'be never heard of her.

But the song is great! :legend: I didn't even know folk R&B was a thing but this was nice. 

​Even irrelevant j-pop groups make more than 1000 views in one day :flop: that's really bad for ha'...

Xgongiviguess

​ she had a hit song prod by David Guetta 

URFUTUREFAV

​ she had a hit song prod by David Guetta 

​oh this was my bop

People hate what they don't understand.

SlayedForTheGod

​also i think she just got that vevo channel

Archived