Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

2015 Met-Gala

Featured Posts

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quark

Gaga looks stunning, but Rihanna did out-Gaga her. It's a shame. Gaga seems to have lost her mojo when it comes to red carpets. 

​Gaga's looks better from up close. Rihanna's just looks very big. Gaga's has more details on it though.

SKANK

NOT YALL IN HERE NAGGING ABOUT GAGA!

nene-girl-bye.gif

The sole intention of this site is to discuss Lady Gaga. Sometimes that means discussing moments of adoration and sometimes that means discussing moments of disappointment. If we were here only to blindly applaud everything she does what kind of discussions could we have? None. We would just be drooling YASSS zombies. So, let people discuss her short falls so we can also discuss her successes. 

Dangerous Man

​Oh no.....oh no no no

CEM_vPfXIAEr9A-.jpg

Tragic. :neyde:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Jester

My favorites are Gaga, Rosie Huntington-Whitely, Solange, Justin Bieber, and Dwayne Wade

The sole intention of this site is to discuss Lady Gaga. Sometimes that means discussing moments of adoration and sometimes that means discussing moments of disappointment. If we were here only to blindly applaud everything she does what kind of discussions could we have? None. We would just be drooling YASSS zombies. So, let people discuss her short falls so we can also discuss her successes. 

​Ok I understand that, But don't come in here saying she got outdone etc. Gaga looked good, she slayed etc. Everything does not have to be a damn competition okay. Everything foes not have to be about who gets the attention or who gets the most adoration from the media. Its all about you looking good and feeling fine and showing off your best outfit. :smh: 

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

RAMROD

​Not really. Rihanna's just looks like a big yellow curtain. It doesn't even look Chinese.

I have to disagree.

Yellow colour to Chinese symbolise good luck.

And that cutting are resemblance to ancient Chinese royals attires.

If you ever watch Chinese TV series that set on Ancient China, you'll see what I mean.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gagadisiak

Not a fan of rihanna outfit in these hq pic . 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

Archived