Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm tired of Katy Perry's competition

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

Ever since Judas was released, Katy started to get an edge on Gaga. And Katy (her team) capitalized on this with the whole Roar vs. Applause situation. Over time, Katy became the pop songstress and Miley became the shocking performer, leaving Gaga without a niche. I just really hope she finds her place next era. ARTPOP era was overshadowed by Katy and Miley, and I just want an era that I can experience with my friends, like Taylor Swift's 1989 era. Obviously I'll support Gaga no matter how well she does, but she is he only artist I Stan for that is really big, so I hope she gets her fair share of shine when the next pop album comes out. 

Computer

Katy peaked so don't worry.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

venusian

gaga always been known as the shocker and the weird gay performer, plus katy and miley just peaked so there done...

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Henry

The thing about Gaga is that she actually deserves to be on top

It was so "cool" to hate on her during 2013/14 when ARTPOP "flopped" but she's heading in the right directing. She's really happy now :nick: 

Dorothy Gale

gaga always been known as the shocker and the weird gay performer, plus katy and miley just peaked so there done...

Katy peaked so don't worry.

I don't understand the logic. New career peaks/comebacks happen all the time. Someone could count Gaga out because she peaked. 

Popo

Gaga can be the one who has a bigger comeback that overshadows what these other artists have ever done :kissga: 

LePetitGAGABLover

I don't understand the logic. New career peaks/comebacks happen all the time. Someone could count Gaga out because she peaked. 

​It's REALLY hard for Gaga to peak back during the TFM era though :shrug:

LoveandMagic

There is no competition. They are all in different leagues. Gaga is doing her thing, as is Katy, and Miley. The media may try to pit them against each other but music history won't care. 

I hope they all continue to have great success. There's room for everyone.

Gaga doesn't have a "niche" as far as I am concerned. She's incredibly versatile and can practically make any type of music she wants. All I care about is that she is happy and making killer music. If she charts and sells well, then great, if not it doesn't affect the quality of her work one bit.

Personally I think her best is yet to come.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Robinladen

Gaga had a rest and should be ready to slay while Katy will have to rush from ending a tour to finishing an album because she knows she's too forgettable to stay away for a long time.

SlaeUrAnus

Katy took advantage of Gaga's hiatus* 

In my messy era.

Batwings

I blame the media. They've always pitted female entertainers against each other, so they're the ones essentially creating the competition.

Hola Soraya

1372838589696694.jpg

Lady-Gaga-atcando-Katy-Perry.gif

LG5 coming to snatch weaves and prizes... 

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Archived