Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

PHOTO: TayGa at the Beach (May 2nd)

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Qualle1

I'm out of likes, but good to see you back. You're damn right about this.

Thank you! :runhug:

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk

​I know this.

But I also became a fan of this girl when she was living the fantasy and never breaking it for her fans. I guess it couldn't go on forever because she's a pop star, but if she was a true performance artist living and bleeding for her work she wouldn't give in.

IMO she's now just  a pop star and no longer the "mysterious pop performance artist". Which is her choice to make, but I'm also not yet fully comfortable seeing her like this. I'm happy for her, but as I'm looking at Lady Gaga as a piece of art - I feel like looks like these might be tarnishing her legacy. 

I guess you never saw this?

article-1191997-0546643A000005DC-864_468

And there's many more examples of Stefani caught off guard by the paparazzi. She wants to be able to dress down and be 'normal' for a change. I'm happy she still can, apart from the paps I feel very few people recognize her. 

If you want the fantasy, simply avoid topics like this and focus on the image she puts out to the world and ignore the moments that are meant to be private. I don't like these pics either, but not because they change my view on Gaga because she's every woman so to speak, but because I feel I'm spying on her and it's not cool.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

George

Is it a thing for people in Malibu to cross the street barefoot? I mean, I wear sandals to cross the hot pavement and take them off when I get to the sand

just some random thought:flop:

Hello, it's me

mariomania1234

​I know this.

But I also became a fan of this girl when she was living the fantasy and never breaking it for her fans. I guess it couldn't go on forever because she's a pop star, but if she was a true performance artist living and bleeding for her work she wouldn't give in.

IMO she's now just  a pop star and no longer the "mysterious pop performance artist". Which is her choice to make, but I'm also not yet fully comfortable seeing her like this. I'm happy for her, but as I'm looking at Lady Gaga as a piece of art - I feel like looks like these might be tarnishing her legacy. 

​Thinking that there was never going to be pictures of Gaga surfacing without her usual get up in her entire life is a bit naive IMO. Especially in this day in age. It's practically impossible.

This isn't even the first time this has happened. She's not a mystical being. She's a human.

These pictures in no way can tarnish her legacy.

wahkeenasitka

man... moments like these - as much as i appreciate the humanness of them... i really feel like nobody deserves to have these kind of intimate, daily life moments photographed. they need to be left alone. 

phantasmas

man... moments like these - as much as i appreciate the humanness of them... i really feel like nobody deserves to have these kind of intimate, daily life moments photographed. they need to be left alone. 

but then gagadaily would be out of business :toofunny:

i agree tho

giskardsb
But I also became a fan of this girl when she was living the fantasy and never breaking it for her fans. I guess it couldn't go on forever because she's a pop star, but if she was a true performance artist living and bleeding for her work she wouldn'

Even Marina Abromovich doesn't perform 24 hours a day for her entire life, and she is as "true" a performance artist as you are going to find.

The "Gaga" performance from 2010 has been finished for a long time. There are continuously new performances going on.   Some fans need to learn to enjoy the here and now. 

Lana Del Shade

I don't know why, but i kept listening this till the end :messga:

liz89

It's amazing to see her so happy but at the same time I think that these moments shouldn't be ruined by paparazzi. They can never be alone and that's kinda sad. 

Yanko

I miss the Gaga that was ashamed to be seen without high heels in front of her fans. 

The mystery has been completely broken. I have yet to fall in love with the girl "behind the Aura". 

​u want her to wear heels on the beach? ?

Archived