💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Mr. Gay World 2015 is...

Melech

Featured Posts

Melech

"Twenty-one-year-old Mr Gay Germany Klaus Burkart has beaten 20 other men to take home the Mr Gay World title.

The 1.83m tall milk technician from Wangen im Allgäu was presented with the Mr Gay World sash and trophy by 2014 winner Stuart Hatton in Cape Town, South Africa on Saturday night.

Burkart says in his official profile on the Mr Gay World website he would like to be a 'role model for young gay [men] all over the world and help them with their coming out and also change young people's opinion of homos-xuality.'

'I would like to lead the world to a point where it is not essential to even have a coming out.'

He added that he is planning a campaign to visit schools and talk about how to avoid bullying and gay bashing.

In April, Mr Gay World India Thahir Mohammed Sayyed withdrew from the competition and went into hiding after his family received threats. His nomination had sparked outrage among his close-knit Muslim community when the contest poster was released on social media.

According to results published by Gaynz.com, the top four contestants Troy Michael Jonsson (Iceland), Jordy De Smedt (Belgium), Tomi Lappi (Finland), and Emmanuel Mass Luciano (Hong Kong)."

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/german-milk-technician-crowned-mr-gay-world-2015030515

maxresdefault.jpg

SissyFromSpace

The world will be a beautiful place once LGBT people are accepted.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Haroon

And what a beautiful world it'll be when coming out won't be necessary or relevant to the way someone's percieved in society :flutter: 

The information about the Indian guy was upsetting though :noparty: Sometimes I honestly wonder if stricter cultures will ever get there, because although LGBT+ rights are progressing at a steady pace in the Western world, they seem to be almost stagnant in other places :ohno: 

Jesse Pinkman

He's gorgeous! What a beautiful cause, too. :flutter: 

It's science, bitch

venusian

**** me **** me **** me 

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

JustPokeHerFace

And what a beautiful world it'll be when coming out won't be necessary or relevant to the way someone's percieved in society :flutter: 

The information about the Indian guy was upsetting though :noparty: Sometimes I honestly wonder if stricter cultures will ever get there, because although LGBT+ rights are progressing at a steady pace in the Western world, they seem to be almost stagnant in other places :ohno: 

​I think that as it becomes more accepted in the Western World, other places that are stricter will see advantages if being seen as more progressive, so some will follow suit. And once it's seen even more that accepting LGBT is the progressive thing to do, more countries will do so, but not all. 

Haroon

​I think that as it becomes more accepted in the Western World, other places that are stricter will see advantages if being seen as more progressive, so some will follow suit. And once it's seen even more that accepting LGBT is the progressive thing to do, more countries will do so, but not all. 

​Hmm yeah I guess :omg: Progress is progress I guess; it's unfortunate that we probably won't see full equality in our lifetime but at least we have the honour of being part of the movement :shrug: 

Rolodex of Hate

"Klaus Burkart has beaten 20 other men"

​Holy sh*t when I read this I thought he was some sort of psychopath :sharon:

We have no legal choice but to stan

Giorno Giovanna

i don't think he is that pretty, i prefer other types of guys

BUT i like his quote about coming out not being necessary anymore in the future

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

LaMaisonGaga

Was anyone else expecting @Haroon to win?

​NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lmao: 

lamaisongaga.com

LoveandMagic

'I would like to lead the world to a point where it is not essential to even have a coming out.'

I really like this quote. I hope we can make it happen one day very soon.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Creyk

I really like this quote. I hope we can make it happen one day very soon.

​Well not in our lifetime....but it would be nice to get there eventually

Archived