💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Inquisitr: Rihanna flops with new single: She's no Taylor Swift

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Didymus

I don't care, her artistic output is SLAMMIN' this era. All I care about.

I wish more people would care about it :emma:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

​the album is not even released how do you know it has bad music? 

​Well so far everything is bad imo

Serendipity

Riri went through one messy era Rated R, she can go through another

Don't be bothered Babydoll keep on doing what you want

I know your moment to shine will be back soon and these hypocritical haters will be kissing you feet once more:queenga:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Yanko

​Well so far everything is bad imo

​ffs and bbhmm are fire imo 

Fiona Apple

​ffs and bbhmm are fire imo 

​really? :cryga: Opinions are different :yes:

Pure Adrenaline

uuughm sorry but even Rihanna doesn't know what her first single is ..... BBHMM lead single????? yet she has 2 videos released of 2 other songs then what are they buzz singles?promo singles?

By far BBHMM looks to be playing the role of promotional single while 45S looks to be the single  that GP picked and the single that tells them that Rihanna has new material coming. :love:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

boyerased

The public wants Rihanna to give them bops not some artistic sh*t. She seems to want to get credited for artistic integrity and edginess but in the process is losing the catchy element of her music. Gagz been there with BTW and ARTPOP. The only difference is that commercial viability didn't completely diminished in exchange for artistry.

Bradley

BBHMM had a radio edit for Pop Radio, that took out the word b---h. The second single had a radio deal on Pop and they played it for a while, even in big markets. It failed to make headway on iTunes, even though it was a stand alone second single (meaning no album to buy) and was Rihanna's first solo single in several years. BBHMM didn't do well because people didn't enjoy listening to the song and didn't go and purchase it on iTunes. 

AO is doing even worse than BBHMM. 

​Even if radios took out the word 'b---h', they still would be a little reluctant to play songs like that though, because of the nature of the song. Still, it lacked a music video. Rihanna's first single was FourFiveSeconds, not BBHMM. FourFiveSeconds was a top 5 hit or top 2 I forgot. Now don't tell me people listen to that song for Kanye or Paul, clearly the song was a hit MAINLY because of Rihanna's amazing voice.

barnabesk

Everyone keeps on hating superficial pop music and bashing singers like Katy Perry for their lack of artistry and yet some of you just keep emphasising on commercial numbers and chart performances. You do realize that this encourages basic **** to be produced and played on the radio for future artists, right? How on earth could somebody critisize someone based on their commercial success and understand Gaga's point of view in producing and releasing her music? 

I hope Rihanna keeps on making the music she wants by ignoring this arrogant and superficial critics. Her album will be acclaimed by music experts, you'll see!

Serendipity

Everyone keeps on hating superficial pop music and bashing singers like Katy Perry for their lack of artistry and yet some of you just keep emphasising on commercial numbers and chart performances. You do realize that this encourages basic **** to be produced and played on the radio for future artists, right? How on earth could somebody critisize someone based on their commercial success and understand Gaga's point of view in producing and releasing her music? 

I hope Rihanna keeps on making the music she wants by ignoring this arrogant and superficial critics. Her album will be acclaimed by music experts, you'll see!

​This

My girl went through one messy era(Rated R), she can survive another

I just can't believe the hypocrisy of some stans

First they say"she can't write songs"

Then they say "We want the old __ artist back"

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

I see no lies

BBHMM must be her worst song to date and American Oxygen is nothing special tbh

super ultra

I don't know what happened to her but I still love BBHMM and I'm not a fan of her :ohwell: 

Didymus

​You. Slayed me. Thank you.

Andreyw

It looks like she's pulling either a 2NE1 pre-Crush era (1 year and a half they released 4-5 non album single , the first one being released in summer 2012 and the last one being released in autumn 2013 then the album at the end of February 2014, which is their best album , commercially wise and also the single they released before the album were successful in their country, using partially the Beyonce strategy ) or a Serebro post-Mama Lover era (since spring 2013 until now they've spawned one worldwide hit , which for a russian act or an European act in general is pretty hard to achieve, some local hits and 2 flops )

It's not excluded for Rihanna to spawn 6-7 buzz singles until she releases her album :toofunny: 

• Mills locked this topic

Archived