music news

Inquisitr: Rihanna flops with new single: She's no Taylor Swift

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Caesium

Also why does Rihanna sound like she's never been educated a day in her life? I get that it's the internet and people speak in slang but reading what Rihanna writes is a stain on the English language. She sounds illiterate. Maybe she was too poor to attend school when she was younger but she sure as F*ck isn't now. And people wonder why she doesn't have many writing credits. She's completely illiterate. Her and Beyoncé need to enrol in kindergarten ASAP to sort this mess out. Thousands of teenage girls and gays looking up to someone who would fail a first grade spelling test. Smh.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Princess Die

Why does that ant-eater looking b---h have to be brought up whenever someone isn't doing as good? I would dislike her a lot less if everyone was a lot less "in your face" about her success.

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Son of Venus

i don't like the music at all.FFS and American Oxygen are pure trash and BBHMM is mediocre at best but i admire her for doing what she wants and taking risks musically

HausOfNena

This is saying much. ARTPOP is a slightly bad album but R8 so far is worse. Someone help ha. 

Are you kidding me? :what: ARTPOP is amazing. :legend: 

ladygagzus

i commend her taking a risk to make a diverse album like what gaga did with ARTPOP, i love it so far and intend on purchasing it both digitally & physically 

Iwontell

Dude, comparing ANYBODY to Taylor Swift right now is unfair...she's having a big moment, but, as we know very well, it will pass...ok, Rihanna is not doing as well as she usually does, but she's still doing fine...also, Rihanna is still beloved on social media, she doesn't get all that much hate, as the article says, while Taylor still gets next to none (which is something you can't maintain forever), so unfair comparison again...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

LePetitGAGABLover

What a sh*tty, bitter and biased "paper"

​Even biased papers have some truth :lolly:

Yves

Are you kidding me? :what: ARTPOP is amazing. :legend: 

No, it's bad. It has some good songs (like 2-3) but other than that is :wtf:

Dorothy Gale

Okay. 

:lmao: 

Your opinions =|= facts

You're welcome for your much needed newsflash

:lmao: 

Jenniferella

Yet another useless thread filled with highly subjective opinions trying to give "facts" about her new music.

Lol you guys can still try as much as you want.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Yves

Dude, comparing ANYBODY to Taylor Swift right now is unfair...she's having a big moment, but, as we know very well, it will pass...

Her "moment" of 3 million-selling albums will pass. How shocking. 

• Mills locked this topic

Archived