💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga dress to look younger for LG6?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bette Davis

She throws in Granny looks here and there. She always has and I love them :flirt:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaUnderYou

hopefully she becomes hot again after that Italian mother looking c2c era

giskardsb

hopefully she becomes hot again after that Italian mother looking c2c era

yes, very italian mother looking.

gbla5.jpg

LoveandMagic

I wish for classy clothes with a futuristic twist, with amazing and natural hair/makeup, now that she's cery close to Wang, things like this.

balenciaga030a.jpgbalenciaga014a.jpg

dior039a.jpgdior053a.jpg

​I love you. 

These looks would slay on Gaga!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Highway10

She throws in Granny looks here and there. She always has and I love them :flirt:

​like this? :legend:

8af914dda3928f086dbf0d15b83e41cc.jpg

JazzGa

Brunette hair makes her look older. The curls were definitely an intentionally aging look, I think she is intentionally choosing to style herself in a way that makes her look more timeless and womanly in order to fit in with the jazz era/Tony. I think it would be weird if she looked like some young s-xy pop tart next to the seasoned showbiz legend Tony Bennett. I also think she is aiming to get people to take her more seriously as a musician and think of her less as "this year's hawt serving of electro poontang".

That being said, however, I definitely agree that a lot of the C2C outfits are downright unflattering on her. And I hope that for her next album she brings a lot of s-x appeal back. Her HookerGa looks were one of the top reasons I started stanning for her :giveup:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Whispering

​Well actually you guys seem to misunderstand me very seriously. When I said "look young", it doesn't mean she has to wear watermelons and ice cream outfits. She can look young, beautiful and remain her artistry at the same time. It's striving for better without sacrificing her previous demeanor. Teenagers actually can afford albums (in fact they are more hardcore than people in their 20s) and also shows. By targeting teenagers, it can be the TFM way not the Teenage Dream way. 

Teens steal music. Little girls get their Mommies to buy their music. That's why Bieber, 1D and Katy do well. 

Adults have money to buy albums. 

I don't want Gaga targeting teens, it will end up backfiring. She needs to do what music she is feeling and follow her vision that matches her music. 

ShockPop

the thing is, Gaga has almost zero s-x appeal. So she can dress how she wants, because there's never a demand to see her goods.

As for dressing 'younger'.... I don't think dressing like a desperate-to-stay-young prostitute is really her style.

Curunir

i do agree that sometimes she does look older than she is, but that is in no way a bad thing. she's also proven that she can look 10 years younger when she wants to, so i don't really see a concern here :shrug:

i think her "mature" looks suit her much more actually, i mean look at katy, whether you like it or not, there's an overall childish feel about a lot of her stuff, whereas gaga usually exudes more seriousness

monsterdreams

I'm sure she'll change again for LG6.. This era she wanuts to be classy and grown up 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

youandi

I really think she looks her age (and stunning) when she has dark hair and eyebrows. Like look at all these:

God, I really want this to be the look people start to recognise her by. Suits her so much better than blonde with a full fringe. 'Casually' I think she looks best like this, but she looked amazing at the Grammy's and Oscars too.

Bradley

Brunette hair makes her look older. The curls were definitely an intentionally aging look, I think she is intentionally choosing to style herself in a way that makes her look more timeless and womanly in order to fit in with the jazz era/Tony. I think it would be weird if she looked like some young s-xy pop tart next to the seasoned showbiz legend Tony Bennett. I also think she is aiming to get people to take her more seriously as a musician and think of her less as "this year's hawt serving of electro poontang".

That being said, however, I definitely agree that a lot of the C2C outfits are downright unflattering on her. And I hope that for her next album she brings a lot of s-x appeal back. Her HookerGa looks were one of the top reasons I started stanning for her :giveup:

​I agree most of this. But she can still sing jazz without looking old, she doesn't have to look young like Ariana Grande, she can look like a 29 year old woman and sing jazz, looking young won't take away your beautiful voice.

Let's just pray that LG6 will be s-xy.

Bradley

Teens steal music. Little girls get their Mommies to buy their music. That's why Bieber, 1D and Katy do well. 

Adults have money to buy albums. 

I don't want Gaga targeting teens, it will end up backfiring. She needs to do what music she is feeling and follow her vision that matches her music. 

​In case you didn't notice, this thread is about her looks. :gum:

Archived