Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga dress to look younger for LG6?

Bradley

Featured Posts

bionic

To the contrary, I think Gaga should only wear outfits that people have died in to provide each look with its own personal story! :excited2: 

buy bionic

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

If you're looking for more of the same, Gaga isn't the one to stan for.

THIS

🖤

Dorothy Gale

To the contrary, I think Gaga should only wear outfits that people have died in to provide each look with its own personal story! :excited2: 

What kind of illuminati satanic fashion. 

bionic

What kind of illuminati satanic fashion. 

​Perfect for her heavy metal/folk inspired era!

buy bionic

Pierre

I wish for classy clothes with a futuristic twist, with amazing and natural hair/makeup, now that she's cery close to Wang, things like this.

balenciaga030a.jpgbalenciaga014a.jpg

dior039a.jpgdior053a.jpg

​I love you. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Tommy Monster

That black curly wig is just a personification of awfulness :emma:

But otherwise it´s not actually that bad :laughga: 

Bradley

Gaga, like Adele, and Amy, is capable of bringing Pop to a wider demographic than preteens and teenagers.  She never really targeted that market, she was always "adult".  A somewhat older demographic is more likely to actually buy albums and can afford shows. It would be a mistake to target only the very young.  Leave that **** to Katy. 

​Well actually you guys seem to misunderstand me very seriously. When I said "look young", it doesn't mean she has to wear watermelons and ice cream outfits. She can look young, beautiful and remain her artistry at the same time. It's striving for better without sacrificing her previous demeanor. Teenagers actually can afford albums (in fact they are more hardcore than people in their 20s) and also shows. By targeting teenagers, it can be the TFM way not the Teenage Dream way. 

Bradley

Ew. Why?  To appeal to pedophiles? To appeal to kids? F*ck no! Gaga needs to look beyond the kiddy market, everyone tries to target the kids and young people with their music and imagery. 

​You need to read the comments and my explanation for interpreting "young" as "kid".

Bradley

​Why does younger automatically mean dressing up as a child? With CTC era Gaga often dresses a lot older than she is, the OP meant dressing like a 20-year old woman :flop: 

​Thank you so much for clarifying this. People seem to have the same definitions for 'young' and 'childish'/'kid'.

Dangerous Man

Tbh, I don't really care about artists' looks when in it comes to stanning them. I Stan for them bc of their talent.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Bradley

I wish for classy clothes with a futuristic twist, with amazing and natural hair/makeup, now that she's cery close to Wang, things like this.

balenciaga030a.jpgbalenciaga014a.jpg

dior039a.jpgdior053a.jpg

​I love you. 

​Those outfits are actually very beautiful and if she wears like these throughout her next era, I'm here for it.

Bradley

That black curly wig is just a personification of awfulness :emma:

But otherwise it´s not actually that bad :laughga: 

:awkney: what a personification

HANZ

it's funny how gaga can look flawless one day and look like a mess literally the next day

Beyst.jpg

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived