💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga & The GP

URFUTUREFAV

Featured Posts

Whispering

No one here knows about C2C :sharon: i was in a music store in january and found the deluxe edition in the discount box for 2€ :emma: (didn't buy it :lollipop: ) 

Where do you live?

It might be good if people stated the city or town and country they live in, when making these blanket statements.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Torsoface

Where do you live?

It might be good if people stated the city or town and country they live in, when making these blanket statements.

You can always check my profile :sis:

Whispering

You can always check my profile :sis:

You could always answer the question. 

DanMonster

Well all I know is that many people here in Australia have seen the Oscars and know about C2C. Obviously not everyone but still a lot. If she releases killer music then people will support her in the next album so let's hope she does. Many people still like her older hits when they come on but many people do hate her. But once again, if the next album is really big and she does heaps of promo and interviews for many countries and people can see that she is a great person then her career and image should be okay. 

The younger generation may start to like her more cause so many people watch American Horror Story and it will get her in everyone's minds again when they see her acting every week!

Raikou

Gaga has already been the biggest star on planet earth and nothing lasts forever, what more do any of you want or actually need? Do you want or expect her to be the biggest star on earth again and hold that position for an extended period of time when she's squaring up against more and more manufactured acts who are infinitely easier to consume than she is? 

Does it matter what your friends and family say? Does getting haters on ATRL pressed even matter?

One day in the hopefully distant future she will take her last breath, do you want to turn around and realise you spent all of that time wishing she could reclaim a spot that she's already claimed and outright  publicly rejected when you could have just been appreciating her beautiful art?

Gaga will never, ever reach another peak anywhere near her former success; she's already reached the TOP. Gaga's meteoric rise was one of those once in a decade occurrences, but she will continue to outdo herself musically and artistically until the end.

Mills

the gp and the media in Europe and Africa literally hate her.

Hmm, maybe some like in any case across the globe (and in the case of every single worldwide star), but this statement of yours comes off as though the entire general public and the media in those huge continents "literally hate her". And that's nothing but a hasty generalisation out of mere personal assumption. The terms 'literally' and 'hate' seem grossly exaggerated as well. Is she a real-life terrorist or a corrupt politician for the general public (meaning the entire populace) and the media in general to 'literally hate' her? Perhaps you meant 'disinterested' or 'indifferent' if you're talking about her most recent chart peaks and sales compared to her previous albums, but still those two are nowhere near the definition of "literal hatred".

And as for the next album, if it won't be critically acclaimed and commercially successful, then Gaga will still be a global household name in the same way other global superstars before her became and continue to be after experiencing a couple or more flop releases. Why? Because she's the type of artist who has almost done it all when it comes to commercial and critical triumphs in such a short period of time. And not everyone could say that, which means her mark in the industry is one of those very rare occasions one could find in all of recorded history.

Ronk

Many in America that had disliked Gaga like her now after Oscars and C2C.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Alcina Dimitrescu

Here she has been irrelevant since alejandro, frankly.

Pain of fame1

​There are some really, really unfortunate implications behind these statements, imo.

​i know it sounds like it, but its true.

Pain of fame1

mmercially successful, then Gaga will still be a global household name in the same way other global superstars before her became and continue to be after experiencing a couple or more flop releases. Why? Because she's the type of artist who has almost done it all when it comes to commercial and critical triumphs in such a short period of time. And not everyone could say that, which means her mark in the industry is one of those very rare occasions one could find in all of recorded history.

​THANKS.

Pain of fame1

You know what? ACTUALLY, it only depends if people ike the music and how it is managed.   At this point in her career, and Adele collabo would be huge and then they would be reaally into her other singles

Dangerous Man

Gaga is still being loved/hated by the gp just like the other artist. It's just normal for famous ppl to have haters and supporters.

/thread

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Son of Venus

In my country, I think she had more exposure after the Grammys,engagement,Oscars and pregnancy rumors than during the whole ARTPOP era. :laughga:

Blade

After that Oscar Performance? I don't think so. The only people who hate her now are the delusional ones.

VOLANTIS

The only Gaga songs people here in Maldives know of are Bad Romance, Born This Way and Applause... All lead singles

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived