Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga & The GP

URFUTUREFAV

Featured Posts

Epione

You know nothing about Europe I see. How can you speak on behalf of every country? Are you drunk? 

0D048E679B7F97AAD20AA4D247AA087E.gif

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
URFUTUREFAV

You know nothing about Europe I see. How can you speak on behalf of every country? Are you drunk? 

0D048E679B7F97AAD20AA4D247AA087E.gif

​no i just wanted a hit thread :green:

People hate what they don't understand.

Luc

'no i want specifically point ou that I don't care, I really, really don't care. But you have to know that *irrelevant fact*'.

Pierre

​Non lo so se sei solo cretino o anche stupido, forse entrambi.

Ma sai leggere? Hai capito quello che ho scritto? Dove dico che non è amata? Judas, Applause e DWYW certificati cosa? Oro? mbè? Nessuna della canzoni che hai elencato, stupido, sono smash hit come fu Alejandro e qui è da allora che non una GRANDE canzone.

Perché sai vero, imbecille, che con la certificazione e basta ti ci pulisci il culo? Judas e DWUW saranno state passate in radio TRE volte in tutto ed è la combinazione di vari fattori (video chiacchierato  e visto su YT + canzone che vende + radio che la passano a più non posso) che fanno di una canzone una HIT e Alejandro è la sua ultima in ordine cronologico. Judas lol poveretta 

Quanto al "sold out show" (mi viene da ridere perché sembro un hater, ma dovevo per forza rispondere ad un post così patetico) non commenterò il fatto che dopo cent'anni fa ancora UNA data al Forum di Assago e a causa delle "non hit" non può permettersi nemmeno lo stadio di Torino. 

​I'm not Italian :derpga: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

I don't know about the US, but the gp and the media in Europe and Africa literally hate her.

It's still really cool to talk **** about Gags.

And no ones knows about the Oscars/Grammys/ Performances and CTC. No one even knows about the SXSW performance of last year.

The last thing they heard about her is Applause.

They don't even know that she released an album.

That's sad.

If The Next One is not critically acclaimed, and successful, she'll be that has-been gal who wore a meat dress in 2010.

I personally don't care, as long as she puts out great music, but I just wanted you guys to know, because a lot of you were saying things like "Now that she cleaned her image, everybody loves her." 

Well, no. Everybody forgot about Gaga. Or at least they're starting to.

​Everything about your thread is speculations.

People I know don't speak about Katy Perry or One Direction either, does that make them IRRELEVANT? No. Case closed, bye.

URFUTUREFAV

People I know don't speak about Katy Perry or One Direction either, does that make them IRRELEVANT? No. Case closed, bye.

​good for ya.

People hate what they don't understand.

Miel

​DWUW could have been BIGGER THAN ROAR or DH, just saying! It needed a ****ing video and porper promo. I mean gaga becaame too strange and too gay and DWUW should have been the comeback single as EVERYONE was into it ( Straights loved it) 

​There are some really, really unfortunate implications behind these statements, imo.

3 points in and ready for more

Laceface

I agree with some things you are saying. In the UK, the oscars were majorly talked about. It did air on TV but it predominately came from youtube and twitter, she was even trending here. 

Whispering

They admitted they were just trolling for a hit thread. So, they were just making wild and false statements uo to get a reaction. 

Kayla

Spread the good word of Gaga, sis. 

Pass out pamphlets. 

Project the Oscars performance onto the sides of buildings.

Embody the spirit of ARTPOP and don't let the Bright One down in your hometown. Those heathens just need to see the light. 

Miley

I find it interesting how ONE single person, based on his/her own experience in a small little village in some country somewhere in Europe can SPEAK for the whole Europe. Interesting. 

Just stop it. She's still relevant in most countries here.

Torsoface

No one here knows about C2C :sharon: i was in a music store in january and found the deluxe edition in the discount box for 2€ :emma: (didn't buy it :lollipop: ) 

At least ARTPOP deluxe was 5€ :pray:

HEARTHUNTER

Waiting for Gaga to shut everyone's pressed mouths in 2016 

f08LBBH.gif?1

petty

LMFAO and you are.....? and you have access to this information how....? 

Archived