💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga & The GP

URFUTUREFAV

Featured Posts

BornSimon

I live in Italy and the Oscar performance was all over the media here and everybody praised her.

She is not successful here - musically speaking - since uhm Alejandro? I know BTW sold a lot, but Alejandro was one of the biggest smash here.

So no, they don't hate here, but IT'S NORMAL that people kinda forgot her because she hasn't release new music for years. 

"If the next one isn't successful she'll be has-been" well, not **** sherlock. 

​Seriously? Do you even know what you're talking about? She was more successful in 2010, but that doesn't mean she STOPPED being successful after Alejandro. Born This Way, Judas, The Edge Of Glory, Applause and Do What U Want were all certified because they all sold a lot. How can you say she hasn't been musically successful in Italy since Alejandro?! She didn't sell as much but she still did very well.

Stupid thread with lots of stupid replies. Stop speaking for everyone, people, because you don't know ****. Oh wait, you can get into people's computers and phones and see what they listen to, and read their minds and find out what they think about Gaga, and read EVERY SINGLE news piece written about her in the whole of Italy (or Europe in general, which sounds even funnier).

Her last hit was in early 2014 (Do What U Want did well basically everywhere), her last sold out show in late 2014 (well, actually she's currently on a sold out tour with Tony) and her last big news stories 3 months ago (the Oscars and the engagement). Get off her dick and stop talking like 99% of Madonna's or Britney's fanbase, because I always thought they sounded ****ing stupid, and I'd like to think Gaga's fans are a little better than that.

It's like some of you think it's "cool" to be here to tell people that she isn't "cool" or "liked" anymore only so that you look more mature than the rest of the fanbase. It's like, why do you even care? If you were really mature you'd enjoy the music, the artistry, the ideas, the messages, not the ****ing #1s, boxscores and news stories.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pharamon

I've known that since 2011 - Everyone here in Poland hated her for spreading love towards LGBT

PatrickMonster

everything you said is 100% true actually... finally someone who is not delusional!!! :kisses:

Bellatrix

The last thing people heard from her here is actually DWUW. It was played more on radio than Applause.

Pain of fame1

Actually, DWUW was HUGE in EUROPE, and Applause was big too. If she releases the Adele duet+good roll in ahs, the world will love her again.

Well Europe has never been keen on listening Jazz. As I've heard on the radio, people still talk about her, that she does her Jazz thing, good for her, saying - We are here for the new pop music, nothing else. Talking about Latvia here.

Pain of fame1

The last thing people heard from her here is actually DWUW. It was played more on radio than Applause.

​DWUW could have been BIGGER THAN ROAR or DH, just saying! It needed a ****ing video and porper promo. I mean gaga becaame too strange and too gay and DWUW should have been the comeback single as EVERYONE was into it ( Straights loved it) 

LynpheaStar

Most of the people I know (ca. 16-24) think "she has a great voice but is sometimes too weird" 

German media treated her like sht in 2012-2014, but when she came in Octobre (artRave) it really fastly turned so positive + February actions also did good to her (media vise). 

2013 was a hard time:

6yc77j28.gif

Pain of fame1

And in spain at least, some radios still play her weekly. Actualy eysterday, EUROPA FM, one of the biggest radios here, palyed bad romance  and said they were little monsters as gaga was really cool

BULATIO

The last two albums have success in Russia and Ukraine.

ARTPOP, Cheek To Cheek - #1

people remember: applause, do what u want, aura, g.u.y...

Scotty

Most people I know like her, they aren't interested in the Jazz thing though, but I don't blame them, I'm not interested in it either, I'm just waiting for PopGa to appear again.

Edit: (I'm from England btw)...

Gagaloo911

And who are you? Making these baseless claims with no numbers or evidence :bye:

URFUTUREFAV

And who are you? Making these baseless claims with no numbers or evidence :bye:

​I'm a guy who just thought about something, and you're taking this like I talked **** about your mother.

You guys are just hearing what you want to hear. 

Thank you for the hate. Means a lot.

People hate what they don't understand.

Levine

​Seriously? Do you even know what you're talking about? She was more successful in 2010, but that doesn't mean she STOPPED being successful after Alejandro. Born This Way, Judas, The Edge Of Glory, Applause and Do What U Want were all certified because they all sold a lot. How can you say she hasn't been musically successful in Italy since Alejandro?! She didn't sell as much but she still did very well.

Stupid thread with lots of stupid replies. Stop speaking for everyone, people, because you don't know ****. Oh wait, you can get into people's computers and phones and see what they listen to, and read their minds and find out what they think about Gaga, and read EVERY SINGLE news piece written about her in the whole of Italy (or Europe in general, which sounds even funnier).

Her last hit was in early 2014 (Do What U Want did well basically everywhere), her last sold out show in late 2014 (well, actually she's currently on a sold out tour with Tony) and her last big news stories 3 months ago (the Oscars and the engagement). Get off her dick and stop talking like 99% of Madonna's or Britney's fanbase, because I always thought they sounded ****ing stupid, and I'd like to think Gaga's fans are a little better than that.

It's like some of you think it's "cool" to be here to tell people that she isn't "cool" or "liked" anymore only so that you look more mature than the rest of the fanbase. It's like, why do you even care? If you were really mature you'd enjoy the music, the artistry, the ideas, the messages, not the ****ing #1s, boxscores and news stories.

​Non lo so se sei solo cretino o anche stupido, forse entrambi.

Ma sai leggere? Hai capito quello che ho scritto? Dove dico che non è amata? Judas, Applause e DWYW certificati cosa? Oro? mbè? Nessuna della canzoni che hai elencato, stupido, sono smash hit come fu Alejandro e qui è da allora che non una GRANDE canzone.

Perché sai vero, imbecille, che con la certificazione e basta ti ci pulisci il culo? Judas e DWUW saranno state passate in radio TRE volte in tutto ed è la combinazione di vari fattori (video chiacchierato  e visto su YT + canzone che vende + radio che la passano a più non posso) che fanno di una canzone una HIT e Alejandro è la sua ultima in ordine cronologico. Judas lol poveretta 

Quanto al "sold out show" (mi viene da ridere perché sembro un hater, ma dovevo per forza rispondere ad un post così patetico) non commenterò il fatto che dopo cent'anni fa ancora UNA data al Forum di Assago e a causa delle "non hit" non può permettersi nemmeno lo stadio di Torino. 

Archived