💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Throwback: ARTPOP Performance at the iTunes Festival

HANZ

Featured Posts

Babel

This was my vision of the whole ARTPOP era before applause. Visuals, look, sound, everything on this performance is perfect, too bad others songs in the album didn't follow the same music direction.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlphaMonster

With songs like ARTPOP, it could be Ray of Light era of Gaga... 

Cody Draco

The hee-hees >>>> a lot of discographies. 

ARTPOP is her most meaningful album to date for me.

LittIe Monster

Forever my favorite Gaga performance AND song.

This song was just everything for me at the time. Still is. 

@whoriscope ig

Bradley

This was the first time I fell in love with the title track (and the album). I knew ARTPOP wasn't going to be as experimental as Born This Way but I knew ARTPOP was going to be a good album.

Carmex

The entire show was great, until she took off her wig and started performing Swine or I Wanna Be With You, or whichever she performed first. Either way they were both messy. Applause ended well, though.

I still think she should have stuck with the long black hair with bangs for the ENTIRE era because it just made her look so young and flawless.

DanMonster

This is when I truly got excited for ARTPOP! Sexxx Dreams and ARTPOP slayed my life that day.

gagaohlala

That ARTPOP version is the best... I found a version on Soundcloud which is close and I love it.

Imo SwineFest is the best ''show'' by Gaga ever. The songs were perfect and the ambiance... Sex Dreams the ultimate betrayal 

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

angelduuh

It was magical and hypnotizing. The iTunes festival is one of her best performances ever.

Rino

yeah, it really was one of the highlights of that concert

but I think the best performance of the night was Swine. it's perfect. so much raw energy, drive and passion. wish I had seen it live with my own eyes.

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Kayla

GOD. I CRIED the first time I saw this. :emo: One of her greatest performances. It's ethereal. 

Blade

That ARTPOP version is the best... I found a version on Soundcloud which is close and I love it.

Imo SwineFest is the best ''show'' by Gaga ever. The songs were perfect and the ambiance... Sex Dreams the ultimate betrayal 

​dem he-hee's :pray:

Archived