Skins

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

who dragged pharrel? :huh: 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blacklistedd

Her constant shading usually makes me roll my eyes since its almost always unwarranted but since I think Pharrell is lame as hell now I chuckled when I saw this.

Gianni Versace

Oh its you. Thought you finally disappeared but I guess not :lmao:

​And if you're on any other pop forum(s) you would know I've been actually getting into her. Its her attitude I dislike. Why is she randomly attacking him? 

edit: where have i said I hated her? gurl. Get the **** off my dick. Still mad no one has heard/cared for you since 2010. Washed up K$ stan :lmao: chile BUi

​Filthy.

On topic: It's not nice to ridicule Pharrel for his wardrobe but I will admit I did have a nice cackle. 

clefable

Oh its you. Thought you finally disappeared but I guess not :lmao:

​And if you're on any other pop forum(s) you would know I've been actually getting into her. Its her attitude I dislike. Why is she randomly attacking him? 

edit: where have i said I hated her? gurl. Get the **** off my dick. Still mad no one has heard/cared for you since 2010. Washed up K$ stan :lmao: chile BUi

sis.......... do you not realise how you look getting into fights with literally everyone on this forum, i see you on nearly every thread and your always so negative. I'm not trying to attack you i just think you need to stop taking this whole stan thing so seriously. Learn to ignore someone who has a different opinion from you  like i cannot fathom personally attacking someone because they dont like iggy azealia, wasting my time dragging someone because you dont like there fav this isnt just about this post but there are so many times ive seen you act like a child over a pop star like seriously ...go outside live yo life take a break 

SissyFromSpace

sis.......... do you not realise how you look getting into fights with literally everyone on this forum, i see you on nearly every thread and your always so negative. I'm not trying to attack you i just think you need to stop taking this whole stan thing so seriously. Learn to ignore someone who has a different opinion from you  like i cannot fathom personally attacking someone because they dont like iggy azealia, wasting my time dragging someone because you dont like there fav this isnt just about this post but there are so many times ive seen you act like a child over a pop star like seriously ...go outside live yo life take a break 

​I don't get into fights with 'everyone on this forum' its only about 3 of the same people who are always on my case. ALX, in this case, has been obsessed with me since about 2010. You don't know my relationships with people on this forum so do yourself a favor and don't assume ****. Its not as simple as "oh, dont attack people who hate Iggy" 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Melech

Oh wow. The normal sjw supporting her when she discriminates. Wow :applause:

Battle 4 Ur Life

she's pressed because ATM Jam flopped. ungrateful b*.

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Sexxx

anyone got a screenshot of it? she deleted it :emma: 

Archived