Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey on the set of her new music video (?)

Paper Planes

Featured Posts

Paper Planes

Is the Honeymoon era here to slay already?

Is the Ultraviolence era getting a quick revival?

Is Life is Beautiful going to get the single treatment?

SO MANY EXCITING POSSIBILITIES.

delete it fat

T3ARS

:flirt: I wanna be that G.U.Y 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Haroon

If it's not for new music then I hope it's for Florida Kilos :giveup: 

But yeah I'm not sure if I'm actually excited :huh: Her whole Ultraviolence era was a huge disappointment for me in terms of music videos so that killed most/any excitement I have for her videos :noparty: I was expecting so many amazing things following off the back of Tropico and it just didn't happen :ohno: 

Diamond Heart

i dont think its for a music video tbh :( it doesnt even look like theyre filming, it looks like shes just visiting somewhere with her friends lol

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Tropico

I really hope she gets new people. The UV video's were really boring for me. :noparty: 

But I HOPE this is for the Honeymoon lead single or something. :wao: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Joumana

If it's not for new music then I hope it's for Florida Kilos :giveup: 

But yeah I'm not sure if I'm actually excited :huh: Her whole Ultraviolence era was a huge disappointment for me in terms of music videos so that killed most/any excitement I have for her videos :noparty: I was expecting so many amazing things following off the back of Tropico and it just didn't happen :ohno: 

​definitely new music :yes:

guess whos up in this bitch

I just looked on Twitter and one of the guys tweeted about being on set so it's most likely for a music video. Some people are saying its maybe for the song "Music To Watch Boys To". Im guessing they think that because she is shooting with a couple guys.

darkchylde

I love her, but her videos for Ultraviolence have been a disaster. She better deliver this era properly.

Giorno Giovanna

i dunno why but that guy gives me the "fake" smile, like he is a really fake, self-problem packed person who's got lots of things to clear up in order to be truthfully again

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

LoveandMagic

I'm used to 60's indie chick/glamour Lana, so seeing her in "regular" clothes makes me realize just how cute she is. She looks like the all American girl. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived