Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney Spears Falls on Stage

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

ooh the video says she has a sprained ankle....hope she doesn't need to cancel a performance for that

Dangerous Man

I hope that's not a sign for Pretty Girls chart performance. :ohno:

We all know what happened to Living for Love. :ohno:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Haroon

Omg it happened right at the end too :noparty: If she really did sprain her ankle then I hope she recovers soon :ohno: 

christinahoney

That dancing is embarassingly hilarious, haha. Those arm moves when she's on the ground, amazing!

I love Britney as a person, but this whole Vegas residency is just terrible. She's had zero artistic integrity the past few years. It's just watching her bounce around on stage while a CD of Britney songs is playing in the background. She should be way above this IMO. She's BRITNEY SPEARS.

Hope she's OK. Saying "STOP!" at the end was perfect, hahaha.

RAMROD

Hmmm, yah, my theory:

Maybe she was nervous thinking in her head if Iggy will spit gibberish when they premiere "Pretty Girls" on BMA 2015 and caused her to lost focus of her steps then. :fan:

But good for her that she make it seems in sync with the chero tho #Professionalism

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

nikola

ohh well that sums up her carier xDDDD(this is just joke)

well that looks painfull....i hope she is ok......but tbh dancing is bad anyway.....she is not dancing like used to do .....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Supersonic

It didn't look THAT bad, but hey, Beyoncé fell down an entire set of stairs while performing and was completely fine, Gaga was just dancing really hardly and didn't even know she was breaking her hip. I hope she's ok.

DanMonster

actually it looked painful as F*CK :omg:

Wow that did look really painful. She tweeted she is okay which is good but let's hope it doesn't mean her upcoming performance at the Billboard Music Awards will be impacted. I love how she kept dancing and having fun though!

Archived